felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It got me wondering....... why was Dawe never reprimanded for assaulting a faculty member? In most schools, he would have been expelled with assault charges.
didn't you realize it's a school for special kids? but not in the sense of Xavier's institution.
have you seen their school tests?
can it be a coincidence that the same institute has Dawe, Arieth, Tybalt and Derek?:oops:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
To each their own, but I personally think she has the worst figure out of the female cast. Even the old bitty hasn't let her self go really after all this time. Not to mention she also has a ridiculous amount of scenes/renders for some who, at this point, is completely irrelevant to anything. I think the effort and time to make her scenes would be better used elsewhere. But that's just me.
It was a joke. I mean, Madame has an ass that looks like it's going to literally explode at any moment, plus it's greasy (oily) or something.

Now if I had to seriously choose I'd say, Sage maybe. although I've always liked Zoey's ass and Quinn's. As a bonus I'd say Josy and Melani's is top too.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It was a joke. I mean, Madame has an ass that looks like it would literally explode, also she's greasy or something.

Now if I had to seriously choose I'd say, Sage maybe. even though I've always liked Zoey's ass and Quinn's ass. As a bonus I'd say Melani's is top too.
Lol, oops. I thought you meant it. And yes she looks slimy in all of her scenes. Like just standing up makes her break a sweat or something.

Out of all of the asses if I had to pick one it would be Rio's. But that's not so much about the ass as it is the person it's attached to.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
This should sum up her transgressions.

But I secretly like her anyway. :sneaky:
I did some exclusive one girl kind of guy MC game runs recently...and Jill is definitely THE Waifu of BADIK. If you want the One, well she is the obvious choice.

Capture12.JPG
Capture13.JPG Capture14.JPG
Nothing more fun then introducing the woman you love into a world of pleasure.

But... Her dumping you because you decided to keep your word and cared for a sick friend, even though it is a mega hotty like Sage, is a ... let's say a weird writing choice by DPC.

Another interesting plot point that DPC decided to implement is that Quinn will dump you if you are also pursuing Jill. She shows jealousy about other women but she dumps you only because of Jill.
Capture4.JPG
Capture6.JPG
I believe that's because Quinn, who is a messed up young woman whose upbringing pushed her into a life of crime, thinks that Jill is the only one she CAN'T truly compete with. Also, if Jill's path is the classical romance (hero) story of BADIK, then Quinn's is the anti-romance (anti-hero) one. And I truly believe there has to be some kind of redemption arc for her.
CaptureQuinn.JPG
CaptureQuinn2.JPG
The "ugly" truth for Quinn is that she actually craves and yearns for broccoli a.k.a a genuine emotional connection...

...what her heart truly desires is to know that ONE TRUE LOVE.

sidenote: I was disappointed that a game run where the MC only sleeps with her, only chooses romantic options with her ends up with the idiot concluding that there is no one special for him in that Crossroads deciding moment. DPC should have made Quinn available as an option.

Next time maybe I'll write how I see the canon future for my MC in that vast BADIK multiverse....

or I'll do it now.... long story short. MC marries Sage, has kids with her. After some time Lilly moves to their town and becomes their kids pediatrician. MC cheats on Sage with her. Divorce happens. MC goes on a drinking binge and falls apart completely, Lilly convinces him to start AA meetings where the guidance counselor for the group is... older, wiser, little less fucked up Quinn.
CaptureQuinn4.JPG
:WeSmart::HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I did some exclusive one girl kind of guy MC game runs recently...and Jill is definitely THE Waifu of BADIK. If you want the One, well she is the obvious choice.

View attachment 1855122
View attachment 1855124 View attachment 1855127

But... Her dumping you because you decided to keep your word and cared for a sick friend, even though it is a mega hotty like Sage, is a ... let's say a weird writing choice by DPC.

Another interesting plot point that DPC decided to implement is that Quinn will dump you if you are also pursuing Jill. She shows jealousy about other women but she dumps you only because of Jill.
View attachment 1855177
View attachment 1855181
I believe that's because Quinn, who is a messed up young woman whose upbringing pushed her into a life of crime, thinks that Jill is the only one she CAN'T truly compete with. Also, if Jill's path is the classical romance (hero) story of BADIK, then Quinn's is the anti-romance (anti-hero) one. And I truly believe there has to be some kind of redemption arc for her.
View attachment 1855212
View attachment 1855214
The "ugly" truth for Quinn is that she actually craves and yearns for broccoli a.k.a a genuine emotional connection...

sidenote: I was disappointed that a game run where the MC only sleeps with her, only chooses romantic options with her ends up with the idiot concluding that there is no one special for him in that Crossroads deciding moment. DPC should have made Quinn available as an option.

Next time maybe I'll write how I see the canon future for my MC in that vast BADIK multiverse....

or I'll do it now.... long story short. MC marries Sage, has kids with her. After some time Lilly moves to their town and becomes their kids pediatrician. MC cheats on Sage with her. Divorce happens. MC goes on a drinking binge and falls apart completely, Lilly convinces him to start AA meetings where the guidance counselor for the group is... older, wiser, little less fucked up Quinn.
View attachment 1855290

Yea, I actually avoided the Jill path for a while because she was the most boring choice but playing through her path from ep 1 to 8 in one go really warmed me up to her. Maybe it's because I didn't have to suffer through the blue balls.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

View attachment 1855122

View attachment 1855177
View attachment 1855181
View attachment 1855212
View attachment 1855214

View attachment 1855290

I like that longer hair on Quinn. Wonder if DPC will ever try a different hairstyle for her.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

View attachment 1855122

View attachment 1855177
View attachment 1855181
View attachment 1855212
View attachment 1855214

View attachment 1855290

That is what I love about Quinn. She plays as someone who don't give a fuck about men and relationships, but she is jealous as f. :D She shows jealousy when she finds out you are fucking sage as well. Reason why I am in others path. Weird also is Sage wanting a fuck buddy, we decide the path of "others" and dpc make us break up with sage when we are not pursuing anything serious with anyone so far. I think if you are on others path, you should keep your thing with sage as fuck buddy at least untill you decide for someone in the future. Like, in the future, I will decide for Quinn, Quinn already knows I've been fucking Sage and she doesn't care, Sage also knows I've been fucking Quinn and she doesn't care. So why that sudden break up.
But ok I will be with my poor, drug dealer girl at least untill my ex come back on the next episode.

Also I don't think she thinks Jill is competition, because she also won't accept MC if he is in a relationship with Maya for example. Do you think Quinn sees Maya as competition as well? I don't think that is the case. I think she knows exactly that those kind of girls will only be in a relationship with a guy if it is serious relationship and if she sees you in a serious relationship with someone she doesn't want anything to do with you (probably to avoid drama as well).
I think, deep within, she is a romantic kind of girl and she actually respects other people's relationship. But we will see how it goes in the future.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I'd play that. Quinn is life.

Also even hotter with longer hair.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That is what I love about Quinn. She plays as someone who don't give a fuck about men and relationships, but she is jealous as f. :D She shows jealousy when she finds out you are fucking sage as well. Reason why I am in others path. Weird also is Sage wanting a fuck buddy, we decide the path of "others" and dpc make us break up with sage when we are not pursuing anything serious with anyone so far. I think if you are on others path, you should keep your thing with sage as fuck buddy at least untill you decide for someone in the future. Like, in the future, I will decide for Quinn, Quinn already knows I've been fucking Sage and she doesn't care, Sage also knows I've been fucking Quinn and she doesn't care. So why that sudden break up.
But ok I will be with my poor, drug dealer girl at least untill my ex come back on the next episode.

Also I don't think she thinks Jill is competition, because she also won't accept MC if he is in a relationship with Maya for example. Do you think Quinn sees Maya as competition as well? I don't think that is the case. I think she knows exactly that those kind of girls will only be in a relationship with a guy if it is serious relationship and if she sees you in a serious relationship with someone she doesn't want anything to do with you (probably to avoid drama as well).
I think, deep within, she is a romantic kind of girl and she actually respects other people's relationship. But we will see how it goes in the future.
I don't know if Quinn sees these other girls as competition in the traditional sense, but everything about Quinn screams insecure.

She always over plays her aggression to protect herself, her knee jerk reaction to intimacy is to recoil, but if the mc starts to get past all of that, even the slightest impression that he may choose another girl over her, she backs out, to avoid any possibility getting hurt. So I guess she does see them as competition.

My thoughts are she has serious abandonment issues. Her dad is either dead or in jail, her mom is so far gone she doesn't even know who Quinn is, and she's learned to be alone, and that's how she survives.

It's obvious the mc is managing to get past her barriers, and while she is afraid of intimacy, she subconsciously longs for it. Kissing him in public, even right after she said no way, was a huge step for her.

I hope there isn't a heart breaking scene where she opens up and really learns to trust the mc only to get fucking arrested and ends up in jail. She probably deserves it, but still. :cry:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I don't know if Quinn sees these other girls as competition in the traditional sense, but everything about Quinn screams insecure.

She always over plays her aggression to protect herself, her knee jerk reaction to intimacy is to recoil, but if the mc starts to get past all of that, even the slightest impression that he may choose another girl over her, she backs out, to avoid any possibility getting hurt. So I guess she does seem them as competition.

My thoughts are she has serious abandonment issues. Her dad is either dead or in jail, her mom is so far gone she doesn't even know who Quinn is, and she's learned to be alone, and that's how she survives.

It's obvious the mc is managing to get past her barriers, and while she is afraid of intimacy, she subconsciously longs for it. Kissing him in public, even right after she said no way, was a huge step for her.

I hope there isn't a heart breaking scene where she opens up and really learns to trust the mc only to get fucking arrested and ends up in jail. She probably deserves it, but still. :cry:
that would be nice, but after AL its probably wise to never expect we get nice things from DPC :HideThePain:

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
He used too... He got insulted and said fuck off basically. He still has his secret service monitoring all us DPC fans but seriously not worshiping him fans.
I wouldn't come here. He banned me from his Discord, Patreon, and Steam comment sections, and I paid for his game lol.
Anyhow.!!!
Yup, there are a lot of us. He has enough supporters that he can be a dickhead and not worry about it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It's not as if she's doing anything to help (possibly) prevent that from happening. Quinn's in a deep hole so to speak and rather then try to climb out she's digging herself further in. Yet again this is a fictional game so anything can happen regardless of it making sense/being realistic :p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's not as if she's doing anything to help (possibly) prevent that from happening. Quinn's in a deep hole so to speak and rather then try to climb out she's digging herself further in. Yet again this is a fictional game so anything can happen regardless of it making sense/being realistic :p
I think she is as likely to catch a bullet as go to jail..honestly.
Drugs should not be made to seem to be an easy business.
Peace

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
I think I have effed myself. Lost my saves a while back so I did a run of every route to get saves to transfer over to the Interlude, but I think I am not getting Interlude minigames because that is what I chose at the beginning of these playthroughs to save time.. To get minigames in the next season will I have to do these over?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes