Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Let me tell you this:

BaDIK & DrPinkCake's motto should be "actions have consequences, good and bad. Therefore, be prepared".

Just an example. Oddly, it is NOT described in the game's Official Walkthrough guide:

Episode 4, if you choose to sleep at Derek's dorm:

you meet the huge student by the notice board in the corridor (after the wedgie incident with Magnar). This is what happens much later on if you tell him to join chess club:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is just a reminder and a warning: some decisions you make will have dire consequences. You will meet some bad endings for sure and I have the feeling that not every girl's path will have a nice end. Do you remember what MC tells about Bella? if I had known some things about her I wouldn't have kissed her that night.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think so.

You told yourself: you don't get it.

After she tells these words, you see a picture of Jill in front of her house and the picture in Lynette's diary. Man, honestly, are you for real? seriously?!?

BaDIK is quite a transparent simple story, after all. Good grief.

Regarding last scene in episode 8 - the point is that you know what's going to happen: MC is telling you that Burke will not help Maya.

Why can't you understand that MC would NOT have reported Josy's speech in his tale if Burke had helped Maya?
Dude, I totally understand this Burke meeting looks like it's set up to fail. Bad omens all over. Plus we hate Burke.

I also get it that we see a picture of the house from Lynette's past and it is immediately superimposed over the photo of Jill in front of hers, and it's the same house. It's as subtle as a sledge hammer.

I get that a lot of what is portrayed throughout the story is significant for setting up subsequent and future events (kind of like every story ever written).

But that's besides the points.

My original point was that the library scene was the only scene where the mc directly speaks to us putting future knowledge into the storytelling. He directly references that he learns something later (much later) and how that knowledge would have influenced that scene if he knew it earlier.

You keep debating that this happens elsewhere, but you don't get the distinction.

Everyone else here fucking gets it, but you don't.

I'm starting to think you and Jill have some similarities... :rolleyes:

But it's mentioned once and never referenced to again, so I suspect that DPC came up with something, decided it was too dark to actually do and pretends it never happened and never mentions it again.
I dunno, I still feel there is something looming. We still know fuck all about Bella's past. The episode 8 prologue gave us nothing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I dunno, I still feel there is something looming. We still know fuck all about Bella's past. The episode 8 prologue gave us nothing.
I still believe the miscarriage/dead child theory. It fits with the locked room and the weird small mirror in her bathroom. I don't think James is dead, to be honest. There's no way DPC is going to miss bringing in that kind of drama in the game. That being said, I do think that James moved on. MC mentions numerous times in the game of "letting go of the past" and "moving on". So a part of her path is going to be a part of moving on, but not before getting a closure on James. We helped Sage get closure on Chad, so I think that Bella will have to face it in one point or another.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
guys ı didnt play season 3 should ı play or wait next update but ı want play so bad
If I tell you not to breathe anymore you stop breathing ??? :oops::rolleyes: You know you desperately need air to stay alive... but following your logic this is none of your concern right ? :KEK:

Download the game and play it if you want it that bad... :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
guys ı didnt play season 3 should ı play or wait next update but ı want play so bad
for now there is only the interlude of season 3, we are talking about an hour or so of play time.

sooner or later you will have to play it, get it out of your mind now, then when the new chapter comes out you will decide if you want to replay it for the different routes or if you want to skip it completely

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a guess about Isabella's past. It has something to do with n0cn1l's post and Isabella's age.

We do
View attachment 1890870

There are also hints ingame, her hellweek was something like 18 years ago and when she said she is twice MC's age
The number 35 is used in a conversation between Sage and the MC and funnily enough it refers to Dawe's age. (EP2)

Dawe in turn bears some resemblance to Rox, and at this point it reminded me of the intro to EP6 when a guy and a girl came to Rox to buy drugs. We can't see the girl, but her posture resembles Isabella's in her college flashback. The man could be James.

This tells us Quinn's age at this point in the past. Quinn hasn't been in college as long as Sage or Jill. So I assume Quinn is about 20 years old in the present. If we subtract 18 years now, Quinn was about 2 years old. Consequently, Jill and Sage were only about 3 years old.

This leads to 2 possibilities. Either the girl on the mattress is not Lana or Lana is already 20-21 years old at this point and Lana would be Quinn's mother. Rox implies that the girl on the mattress is Quinn's mother. If this is the case, Lana would have been about 24-27 years old when she said goodbye to Jill (7-9) in EP7.

Accordingly, Lana would have been 38-39 years old in the present, which puts her in Lynette's age range, since Lynette would have to be at least 38. Perhaps this is where the connection of Lana and Lynette lies. Perhaps Viv, Miranda and Lynette were visiting Lana and Lana is behind the camera in the photo and not in front of it. They were all 4 about 18 years old at the time, perhaps in the same high school. The photo was probably taken before Lynette left because Viv and Miranda gave Lynette the photo album after her visit.

Now what does all this have to do with Isabella? There is a 4-6 year age difference between the EP6 flashback and the EP7 flashback to Lana. In that time, Isabella and Lana should have become friends or more. It would even be possible that Jill met Isabella through Lana. Someone must have taken the photo of Jill and Lana.

And what about Quinn now? What if Lana only got out of the drug scene because she ratted Rox out to the police? What will happen to Quinn then? What if Quinn was the child Isabella and James lost? They take Quinn in because Lana has passed away and Rox, their' father is in jail. But eventually he is released and takes his Quinn to live with him. Quinn would have been about 6 to 8 years old at this point.

May 4, 2017
You can't be seriously saying that DPC shouldn't be allowed to use HIS OWN material anyway he sees fit because it would break his own rules? It's HIS work, HE owns it! What, are you going to report him for sharing his own work?:ROFLMAO:

How many here seriously think that DPC shouldn't be allowed to share his own work if he doesn't allow others to share it?:FacePalm:

All I'm saying is he hates pirates, yet shares his work with pirates but has rules for others to not share it with pirates.

It's hypocritical, that's a fact.

It's like the police investigating and arresting people for killing someone, but them being exempt from investigation and arrest when they do it because they the police.

If he himself does it, it's only natural that his supporters will too.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Would you like to see Sage's biological mother? I leave it to you to speculate about her biological father. In the picture you can clearly see that the girl is taller than the man, although the girl is wearing flat shoes and guy is standing on the sidewalk. Somehow this reminds me of the EP7 HOTs party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: l69p

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I still believe the miscarriage/dead child theory. It fits with the locked room and the weird small mirror in her bathroom. I don't think James is dead, to be honest. There's no way DPC is going to miss bringing in that kind of drama in the game. That being said, I do think that James moved on. MC mentions numerous times in the game of "letting go of the past" and "moving on". So a part of her path is going to be a part of moving on, but not before getting a closure on James. We helped Sage get closure on Chad, so I think that Bella will have to face it in one point or another.
inc Season 4 - Interlude: James

ep8_intro12.jpg

I can't listen to the story because BaDIK doesn't have voice output.
FULpqR4XoAImilL.jpg

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Acting lessons are a pretty average game, I regard it as a pen test, the first pancake. If I'm not mistaken, Pink started working on Badik in the last chapters of Acting, which is probably why the last chapters were so terrible. Pink said that this game would be much more optimistic and more fun than the previous one, which had a dark and depressive background from the very first episode and there is no reason to doubt. There will be consequences, but they will be in the spirit of breaking up with Jill at the restaurant, I think.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
inc Season 4 - Interlude: James

View attachment 1891917
A.k.a the guy my man Burker will straight up fucking murder when he shows up because my man Burker cares about his homies. :Kappa:Like how does that cunt have the nerve to show up to destroy Bella and MC's happiness?! :Kappa:

Stephen to MC as he is being arrested for the murder of James:

1656255121290.png

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes