der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:
1670252961052.png
Being a DIK - Episode 9: Vixens (v0.9.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 16th
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 19th
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 30th (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)
Beta testers are currently testing the new version and are working hard to ensure that the release is a smooth experience for every player. And my proofreader is combatting typos in the episode.

There will be a patch with a file size of ~4.95 GB.

And there will be a full version, including the Interlude, with a file size of ~7.26 GB.

If you don't know how to patch your game, I recommend downloading the full version.

There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

Due to this highly anticipated release, my time to aid with installations and issues will be extremely limited.

Please, join my Discord server to get faster help with any problems during the release.

Make sure you treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game and don't merge it with Season 1 or Season 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games.

I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching.

So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

This is the preliminary changelog for v0.9.0.

Changelog v0.9.0
Added Episode 9, which includes:

• 5036 renders
  • 303 animations
  • 12 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
  • 30 songs
  • 13 sound effects
  • Fixed an issue where the setting to only show the close button in the rewards app when hovering caused a traceback error.
  • Corrected typos
  • Added Rollback Side option to Dialogue tab in Preferences.
  • Removed 6 songs due to a band's wishes. Favorite lists are reset as a result.
  • Overhauled the main menu music player
Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
I'm not here to brag about how much I love this game. I'm just posting this to make sure I'm not crazy.
View attachment 2214958
This is the PT's which I have now. and also several other branch saves. ( The season saves named MAIN is- CHase after every girl and choosing the named path. only means dedicated path.)

I started playing BAD when the EP7 dropped. This was my 3rd AVN (After Milfy shitty and AOA Academy). I liked it so much that I played the Modded version on my phone. Only 3 saves ( Dik, Chick and Neutral).
Then EP8 dropped
in EP8 we can choose a path so I decided to play dedicated PT's for the main girls.
and I bought a PC for just to play this game. and I played from the start and had 6 PT's.
but I did that using Walkthrough mod. The Mod messed up my saves and I decided to delete all the saves (again) which I had then and started fresh again by re-installing the game.
and I reached where I'm now.

So. My question is, The people here is like me?
I never get bored by doing it. I have planned to play it again right before playing EP9.
I discussed this with my friend and he called me crazy.
I just want to know That I'm not the only one
the answer to your question is yes and you are not the only one

first line is without wt mod thats why i didnt name saves
screenshot0001.png

hickdickhick

May 12, 2020

View attachment 2215028
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 30th (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)
Beta testers are currently testing the new version and are working hard to ensure that the release is a smooth experience for every player. And my proofreader is combatting typos in the episode.

And there will be a full version, including the Interlude, with a file size of ~7.26 GB.

If you don't know how to patch your game, I recommend downloading the full version.

There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

Due to this highly anticipated release, my time to aid with installations and issues will be extremely limited.

Please, join my Discord server to get faster help with any problems during the release.

Make sure you treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game and don't merge it with Season 1 or Season 2 data.

Changelog v0.9.0

• 5036 renders
  • 303 animations
  • 12 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
  • 30 songs
  • 13 sound effects
  • Fixed an issue where the setting to only show the close button in the rewards app when hovering caused a traceback error.
  • Corrected typos
Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
5000 renders and 300 animations:oops:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

View attachment 2215028

Changelog v0.9.0

• 5036 renders
  • 303 animations
  • 12 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
  • 30 songs
  • 13 sound effects
  • Corrected typos
Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
i knew it would be week before christmas :D

Jul 18, 2020

View attachment 2215028

Changelog v0.9.0

• 5036 renders
  • 303 animations
  • 12 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
  • 30 songs
  • 13 sound effects
  • Corrected typos
Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
I can't wait to play it:love::love:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not here to brag about how much I love this game. I'm just posting this to make sure I'm not crazy.
View attachment 2214958
This is the PT's which I have now. and also several other branch saves. ( The season saves named MAIN is- CHase after every girl and choosing the named path. only means dedicated path.)

I started playing BAD when the EP7 dropped. This was my 3rd AVN (After Milfy shitty and AOA Academy). I liked it so much that I played the Modded version on my phone. Only 3 saves ( Dik, Chick and Neutral).
Then EP8 dropped
in EP8 we can choose a path so I decided to play dedicated PT's for the main girls.
and I bought a PC for just to play this game. and I played from the start and had 6 PT's.
but I did that using Walkthrough mod. The Mod messed up my saves and I decided to delete all the saves (again) which I had then and started fresh again by re-installing the game.
and I reached where I'm now.

So. My question is, The people here is like me?
I never get bored by doing it. I have planned to play it again right before playing EP9.
I discussed this with my friend and he called me crazy.
I just want to know That I'm not the only one
I have only one playthrough but i respect your approach mate.
F

Reactions: The Dick

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 2215028

Changelog v0.9.0

• 5036 renders
  • 303 animations
  • 12 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
  • 30 songs
  • 13 sound effects
  • Corrected typos
Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Only 10 days!!!!!

луна

Aug 24, 2021

View attachment 2215028

Changelog v0.9.0

• 5036 renders
  • 303 animations
  • 12 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
  • 30 songs
  • 13 sound effects
  • Corrected typos
Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Oh thats a little surprise, i said some time before... if its gonna be december, he has to release it the week before christmas. But i was pretty sure he is not gonna make it before christmas... well, he did. Doesnt change that this episode took a while longer than expected. And for sure the next one should be released sooner. Hopefully he can manage to get the next one out in about 6-7 months and not again 9... of course the new system for season 3 and savegame import and such took some time too, but still. 9 Months was a bit too long since the interlude. If you dont count the interlude, its now 12 months since the last full episode. Yep thats too long and he can do better i think.

Well, nevermind... 16th december it is.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Doesnt change that this episode took a while longer than expected.
I figured that with the big decision at the end of episode 8 that 9 would have to be huge in order for there to be a big payoff to every player choice. If, for example, ep 9 only focused on players who chose MJ and Sage, then a lot of players would be disappointed. The episodic approach DPC takes means there generally needs to be at least a little something for everyone in every release. The Halloween party also clearly added development time. I also hope 10 will require less time. I think without any big party scenes etc. that it should, but we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes