Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
-
The fact of the matter is that the DPC is a person who makes the game as he wants and does not listen to anyone (Just imagine a world where AAA game developers do not listen to the opinions of Twitter and Reset Era).
I respect him for this position, I think one of the reasons why the game is so good is that he does not listen to the opinion of the crowd.
Development time doesn't annoy me at all as I have a lot of worries in real life.
He can make the game as he want but that doesn't mean he should block anyone or ban anyone for criticisms. True artists talk to their consumers and fans, so that he can find out what he is lacking and how he can improve from there. Also, the issue here is not the development time right now, it the fact that this entire episodes was doing the same things (check room, search stuff, have few sex). Also we are mad that we didn't got any sex scenes with the vixens. (Like come on man, atleast let us fuck one of them instead we watched them getting railed by other dudes(Tommy fucking Christie, That depressed looking bitch from spit roast, making out with her boyfriend (who was probably part of that spitroast)). You can't blame people for their opinions.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can someone tell me in what universe can you stick with (Sage + others) yet you get to kiss/grope every female that appears on a render but somehow sex is forbidden cuz he has sage now ? :HideThePain:
Don't worry, you'll get payback for all the kissing and gropping in due time. It's going on MC's record.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I am surprised no one is talking about the opening scene. The ransacked, bloody Christmas, locked door opens scene at Bella's. Is it a future or past scene?
it’s gonna take so long irl for us to learn what this is that I think everyone is just more or less ignoring it lol. Ultimately it’s just another background mystery to throw on the pile with all the other ones that might be followed up on years from now

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod BaD v0.9.0 Unmodded JoiPlay Fix

Instructions: Place the contents of the attached inside the "game" folder of a clean install (don't get cute, just try it clean).

Updated: 12/17/2022 - Resolved Sage issue.

For those folks running PC, try all my BaDIK mods can be found here for each Season (they are not listed in the VN's OP).

Regards.
The above is updated to resolve the Sage issue as pointed out by Brocolli666. Simply recopy it's contents overwriting the originals. Done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brocolli666

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
The fact of the matter is that the DPC is a person who makes the game as he wants and does not listen to anyone (Just imagine a world where AAA game developers do not listen to the opinions of Twitter and Reset Era).
I respect him for this position, I think one of the reasons why the game is so good is that he does not listen to the opinion of the crowd.
Development time doesn't annoy me at all as I have a lot of worries in real life.
I see what you're saying.
i do think that we all have good and bad things about our process, and improving/perfecting isn't a bad or taboo thing, but ultimately, it is 100% up to him and the person he is, i do think he has room to grow.

I think we're VERY fortunate to be in a time where talented people have a platform to create these games, it came last after pretty much everything else (Youtubers/streamers) for these content creators.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I still have 4 branches left to play
Others (Jade, Quinn, Melanie, Sarah, and more girls lol)
Isabella
Jill
Sage

Finished
Others (Zoey, Camila, Riona, Lily and Nicole)
Maya and Josy

Reactions: Jericho85

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am surprised no one is talking about the opening scene. The ransacked, bloody Christmas, locked door opens scene at Bella's. Is it a future or past scene?
too general to spend time on it, we don't see any characters apart from the silhouette at the end

I think he's referring to the past, to the time when Bella and James' lives went south, but at this point anything goes, from alien abduction, to sudden illness, to mob execution ... no problem

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Regardless of what others say... personally i like this update and really enjoyed the game :) Thank you DPC!
Same - I do see some of the complaints and I do feel like with most of it being free roam and less structure with branching, it does feel shorter especially after how long it took to release. Can't really dismiss that.

I'm not the biggest fan of free roam but having that quick travel map + a lot of cool things to see with the main girls/side girls gave it some decent replay value with some tedium mixed in.

Just finished Josy/Maya's CHICK route now - better than expected really. The end of night scene was super hot and had a ton of options too - 10/10 there.

I'm dreading the Bella route since I'm not sure I can do it w/o really hurting Jill so oof - I already got a preview doing the J/M route while also courting Jill and that one sucked to end lol.

IronTaylor11

Mar 1, 2022
I kinda enjoyed the episode,but it could've been so much better. The big wait was the main problem for me

This episode changed my LI rankings a lot. Loved Maya, Josy, Zoey, Riona, Mel and Sarah (hottest scene), and Quinn (!!!!!)

I didn't like Sage's branch this episode, but that's just my POV and understand why people like her

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
-
He can make the game as he want but that doesn't mean he should block anyone or ban anyone for criticisms. True artists talk to their consumers and fans, so that he can find out what he is lacking and how he can improve from there. Also, the issue here is not the development time right now, it the fact that this entire episodes was doing the same things (check room, search stuff, have few sex). Also we are mad that we didn't got any sex scenes with the vixens. (Like come on man, atleast let us fuck one of them instead we watched them getting railed by other dudes(Tommy fucking Christie, That depressed looking bitch from spit roast, making out with her boyfriend (who was probably part of that spitroast)). You can't blame people for their opinions.
I will do what I want - criticize other people's opinions, be in opposition if I see fit and will always stay on my line as much as allowed by the rules of the site.
I got what I wanted from the episode. Huge crazy party. This made up for the slow progression of the storyline for me. Being a DIK in the ninth episode was as canonical as possible by the first season.
And those dorm girls whose names I can't even remember (Becky, Penny and who else?) They're not from the MC league anyway - who needs them when there are MG's, HOT's and Pink Rose strippers? I'm surprised that anyone is upset about the lack of scenes with them.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
At least on Sage's path he admits to be in the wrong and being a little bit of an ass about it. Though DCP really wants to force that last name thing this season it seems, we might get what MC's mom's last name is in the future. Also Sage's last name seems to be a huge sore spot the way she reacted. Gotta keep that drama going on her path with 1 her family, her real parents and the Quinn thing. But it seems DCP is putting it to the back burner with Quinn and Lily teaming up against Vinny and now Tommy and her apologized to each other.
MC being in a relationship is a total turn off. The way he acts is so out of character lol. He seems like a whiped man, all his actions. That is why my main route is for Quinn and even on her route you can get with other girls and still be with her. The relationship routes makes he looks like a crippled man.

Reactions: p22 and PeraDrnda

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
I will do what I want - criticize other people's opinions, be in opposition if I see fit and will always stay on my line as much as allowed by the rules of the site.
I got what I wanted from the episode. Huge crazy party. This made up for the slow progression of the storyline for me. Being a DIK in the ninth episode was as canonical as possible by the first season.
And those dorm girls whose names I can't even remember (Becky, Penny and who else?) They're not from the MC league anyway - who needs them when there are MG's, HOT's and Pink Rose strippers? I'm surprised that anyone is upset about the lack of scenes with them.
well... DPC kinda advertise those girl for an entire year, give us a break xD

Becky was a bitch, even more than usual.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Incidentally, for anyone wondering whether it's possible to win the body shot game -- it's potentially bugged, in that based on your choices you can only acquire 2 "speed points" at most (pick Becky, transfer shot, pour fast) but the game only considers it a win if you get 3+ speed points, which is not possible. But there's whole bit of script for it, so it's likely an oversight.

1671302076537.png

1671302176712.png

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Nobody is upset with lack of scenes with them or anything. Also, alot of people want Becky, penny and some new characters (Not everyone is nto settling down and fucking the same bitch every update) hell some people also want to bang areith, don't question who they want to bang. Also, ep9 is not slow progression, is just all over the place because of the freeroam. We didn't even get a chance to relax and read stuff. Honestly ep9 felt more like being a dik interlude rather than an episode since next episode10 (hopefully) will be about attending college and normal free roam with minigames and small party (Christmas) not a long Halloween party where he keep moving from one room to another talking with people.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes