TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know what are the missing scenes ? :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or How to get the Story liked renders ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks !

Lily scene, Sage scene in the Haunted Mansion, Quin scene.

You didn't find them in the free roams or done the pack quest.

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Lily scene, Sage scene in the Haunted Mansion, Quin scene.

You didn't find them in the free roams or done the pack quest.
Thank you ! Don't care for the Lily or Quinn scenes. Might try get Sage's one.

For the renders, I did the Pack Quest (and succeded) and I got almost all collectibles during Free Roams (just missing a Josy one, but I don't care). The one I miss are unlocked by getting certain scenes or story event :/

Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
That depends on if you managed to fix the windows or not. I think if you have minigames off, Rusty sells his car by default.
Yeah, but then why is he saying he didn't have to sell it and even goes on about how he'll put the keys in the safe so you can take it for a spin?

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I disagree, being a dik is a game that sometimes has free roams, not entire episodes of free roams.
This episode sucked not only because of lack of progression or the fact it is really pretty short if you cut out the free roam aspects to it.
MC acts like a bitch no matter what playthrough you do, MC sees a gun and instantly believes tommy that the gun is a prop but not just that he wanted to call the cops even on a full dik playthrough! BAD WRITING
The haunted house sucked

The Jamie/Leon/Dany and the fucking rabbit side plot SUCKS
Sage no matter what just acts like a whore
The burke house meeting was total dogshit no matter what, and you dont even get the option to not fuck jade in the kitchen if your seeing her? WTF

MC being all weird about getting an STD check and Jill just being weird in her run but in bellas run Jill actually feels like how a real person would act so it makes being with Jill feel like your with someone else

Oh fuckkkk off with that jills best friend is getting cheated on sideplot, no one cares about these new characters. You cant tell me you brought these characters in just to have them used like that

AHHHHHHHHHHH ok im not even done but hey at least if you like "others" playthrough you fuck everything you can. kinda...stiffler like, I approve.
I don't feel that the episode was short, the first playthrough took 4.5 hours and then I didn't find all the renders and didn't pass the Pack Quest. The next passages, yes, they are faster, and on the fourth route I did it in 3 hours. But this happens with all episodes.
What I can say is that writing in the episode is fine.
-Why shouldn't MC trust Tommy that the gun is a toy? According to the plot, there are no prerequisites for the MC not to trust Tommy.
-I don't like that Jamie is back with Dani either, but that doesn't mean this line sucks. Jamie is a love fool, blind idiot.
And their play with women's costumes gave me a lot of laughter.
-Sage does not act like a whore, she has always been an open minded girl and such a tease. If you on her route - she's teasing you, if not - she have a right to do what she fucking want.
-Haunted house was easy. I don't know why people screaming about. Are you never visited quest room IRL? I make it for 5 minutes.
-I'm have nothing against the big free roam episode. Perhaps we have different tastes.
-And what you meaning you can't reject Jade sex during Burke meeting? Are you even played? It's optional, you can choose "no, it's too dangerous make it here".
-Yes, i'm only agree with you on one point - Jill route sucks, Jill sucks... But you're wrong about her friends. A lot of people here want to bang Bianca. Including me. And her boyfriend Mattew cheating with Bianca friend - it's a plot foundation for fucking Bianca in the future.
-I'm kinda like the Others path, it's second my favourite. It fits DIK life perfectly - fun, partying and a lot of sex. I'm actually playing Stifler there.

Last edited:
Reactions: oceanskie

anon44

Jun 30, 2019

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am fully dedicated to Josy. :love: I am fully ignoring Maya when possiple. :confused: And I am fully cheating with Lily. :love:
Make sense? :unsure: I didn't think so. :BootyTime:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Dude i just got kicked out of dik server and patreon for asking saves location smh..
He is so annoying. He censors everything.
He did that to me on steam. And I have AL and Season 1 & 2 on steam. But yet he didn't think twice about banning me there because I answered someone's question, and it may have had a lil bit of spoiling. He could have given a warning, but he just go around banning. I never had intention to join his discord and patreon.
I like his work on developing VNs but the way he manage his fanbase, like if you are nothing and doesn't accept criticism at time is annoying as f. It gives me a bad vibe about the person behind the username DPC.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That depends on if you managed to fix the windows or not. I think if you have minigames off, Rusty sells his car by default.
Huh? I have the minigames off and Rusty didn't sell his car? He even give me the key and told me to use it whenever.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
How can I unlock Jade scene in this episode 9? Seems like the background is Jade&Sage's home, but Jade just got angry.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes