varage

Jun 26, 2019
truthfully, i wouldnt even pretend to get your hopes up for any kind of harem. its literally never gonna happen, best make peace with that now IMO
Already have just saying he's setting up for being able to. Lol there is no real reason that they would have anything to do with each other tbh yet here they all are rubbing pussy's for little to no reason haha.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Man, im just finishing episode 8 and it made me so sad.
where are the fun, hilarious moments, i need those back.

is episode 9 funny again or is it more sad?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I say we take Maya and Jose to the Pink rose on their route. Buy a Vip dance for three from Lily and have fun.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so is there someone who can explain me how to solve the problem with the LOOP ?
The loop is a result of messing up your save in previous game (Season 1+2) by entering more than one girl route, most likely because of using a mod.

There's some "clean" saves in the first post of the thread and/or fix for modded saves, that might help you.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Trying to navigate the DIK mansion is still a nightmare maze. The nav-buttons on the right are mandatory for me. When you have down-arrow "back" buttons that sometimes go back the way you came, but they sometimes send you into a different room, and arrows becoming doors as you move back and forth... good lord. Felt like 70% of episode 9 was me just clicking trying to find people.

tsoubas

May 22, 2022
The loop is a result of messing up your save in previous game (Season 1+2) by entering more than one girl route, most likely because of using a mod.

There's some "clean" saves in the first post of the thread that might help you.
I dont use mod
I dont cheat

I play lot times with diffrent answer to see the result

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Completed all main girls now.

Sage is definitely my new #1 but I think J/M won this update in terms of scenes and progression. Honestly their end of night scene steals the whole show and they have some fantastic moments through it.

Plus being able to really lean into the choice made and commit feels most consequential for them with the current episode and how the writing went.

The free roams are still so-so but I think the biggest nitpicks I'll level at this episode are:
1) Too much fat that has to be skipped/doesn't do much beyond some atmosphere scene wise with random stuff or animated intros
2) Main story progression definitely doesn't get much momentum thus far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I've had a fun time with it and it's giving me a reason to go back from the start to whip up a proper Neutral/Chick minded Sage route where I DO NOT diddle her mother lmao.

Happiest surprises/teases?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I dont use mod
I dont cheat

I play lot times with diffrent answer to see the result
I can attest it cheat and have never seen a loop or know what the hell that is haha. But i never use Mod/seeall type stuff as it turns the game funky even with the mod haha. I do it for money/ ease of access so i dont have to fight every five seconds lol.

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone have a save before this, where MC is on Quins good side? Somewhere along the way i messed up. Wanna have a route where shes ok with me. Doesnt matter what main LI it is

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm stuck in the Isabella/Maya/Sage/Josie loop as well. Jills also been bouncing back and forth between a banana and a bee all party long. Anyone got a fix yet?
You need to send screenshots that sounds like a much better game then i played anyway haha.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

"Carolyn" rename feature request noted.
Consider it a done deal you silly DIKs.

( it's Ilhares fault )
SanchoMod Promised Feature Update

To my buddy Ilhares and all you other fellow "Carolyn" fans:
As requested and promised, please behold the SanchoMod Carolyn cheat:
Yes, all other in-game characters will refer to her by the altered name as well.
Completely seamless, completely optional, completely resetable, anytime on-the-fly as desired.
You knew I'd do it, and now it is done (pending me finishing this damn Ep9 update).

(sings in a shitty Neil Diamond voice) Sweeeeet Carolynnnn... bom, bom, bom....

You're welcome.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes