khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Some people don't like sharing, not even with women. She does ask about doing kinkier stuff, but we don't know what she means.
I'd be pretty surprised if he starts throwing MMF scenes at us. I think the core fan base for this game skews pretty clearly toward harem, not NTR. I definitely think we'll see plenty more threesomes, but almost definitely the FFM or FFF variety, not MMF. Sage actually has already done a threesome with MC with Quinn in the previous episode depending on your choices.

Also I think for most guys there is a night and day difference between sharing your LI with another woman vs another man. Even if I can only watch I'd be fine with some girl on girl, but no other dudes allowed.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Every new update it is such a pain in the ass to choose a new pro-pic:rolleyes:
I have never changed mine (exclude dumping the default), there are simply too many amazing renders from different games and artists.
my game crashes after this screen without any warnings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
insufficient priv.png
why did Lily tell us don't fall in love with her?any reason?sad(╥_╥)
Because she's undercover.
I keep imagining a plot twist where Lily is actually an undercover Narc.
That's pretty much the only answer I have for her behavior. Especially after you factor in her reaction to Nicole dating the MC. She's basically run head-on into a roadblock for using him as an asset.
Also I think for most guys there is a night and day difference between sharing your LI with another woman vs another man. Even if I can only watch I'd be fine with some girl on girl, but no other dudes allowed.
Depends on the dudes, and the girls.
MMF with Elena and JB? Sure, I'm down. Sage? Tricky. Maybe with Jacob. Ain't intentionally putting my MC on the same girl as Derek at any point.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
MMF with Elena and JB? Sure, I'm down. Sage? Tricky. Maybe with Jacob. Ain't intentionally putting my MC on the same girl as Derek at any point.
Well I wouldn't go for the first option either, but that's not really NTR either. That's JB sharing HIS LI with you, not the other way around. I'm just not into MMF. It's not a deal breaker for me like MM would be, just not interested. It would be a wasted scene for me. It did seem to be implied from the bathroom scene with Elena that JB might be a cuck so I wouldn't be surprised to see MC get to bang Elena at some point. You can also get part way there with Heather now.

BirdBarclay

May 2, 2020
I ain't sharing no girl with the DIKs any time soon. Leave those Arieth's piojos outta my face :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, Dr PinkCake is pretty vanilla both as a player and as developer, MMF threesomes have only been treated as a gay joke so far in the game, I'd be surprised to see one.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah I liked it too, I have no issues with how DrPinkCake handles the game, apart from the wait times between episodes. I'm kinda surprised "others" is even a route, I dunno how will he do that, but it's actually kinda cool. Seeing my MC go from chick to neutral was great too. And I agree that Josy was looking much better in this one, even tho she never was LI of my choice.
The only thing I hope for - that we not gonna wait for the next one so long.

Those Josy renders look great.
There's A LOT of work in this one, and it shows, for quality to quantity to well thought our dialog and story... I can see why it takes a while. Boot up Daz3D and try making a short game... there's a lot more work involved that most realize and Daz can be really frustrating to work with as well.

I can see what took so long with this episode. Plus he created the interlude which was a nice addition etc... I get the feeling the next episode won't take quite as long. I'm like you, Josey is not my LI of choice either. Bella is, mainly because I can really understand her after losing my spouse as well. Her character is REALLY well written and he seems to understand widows and their feelings very well. In any event... I almost expected to be disappointed from some of the comments in here... but they were way off and this was WAY better. About what I expected. A fun episode as well.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
for some reason I can't make proper screenshot of this
you have to click on arrow above skeleton in cage, then locate the arrow and it's above arrow, dead in the middle, it looks like part of the cage but it will highlight when u point mouse on it
thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes