Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
We are annoyed about people asking about the Bella loop, but the joke is on us. We are in a loop of people asking about the Jacob crash, or the keys, or the beer tap, or the keg, or for saves, or about the loop.
The problem is none of these dudes have used the search function. I don't know a forum in the whole internet which doesn't have such a function but there are millions of people who rather asks and annoys with it to wait a long time to get an answer than to search and get it in seconds.

Maybe we should made a FAQ for dummies?

Where is the keg?
- In Tommy's room like he told and showed you at the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is the tap?
- In Nick's room like Tommy told you as he commands you to fetch a new keg.

Where's the key in the cage?
- Go into the cage, click on the up arrow and move your mouse slowly along the cage bars.

My game crashes while I talk with Jacob!
- Your SAVE is broken because you modded some variables which conquer each other! READ THE FUCKIN FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!

I need saves!!!! GIMME!!
- READ THE FUCKIN FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD! Click on Extras!

I have a loop after Jill greets Isabella at the party!!
- Your SAVE is broken because you modded some variables which conquer each other! READ THE FUCKIN FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For whatever reasons Josy seems to have deeply rooted fear of being left alone. So while it's easy for those who don't share her affliction to demand she should just overcome her hang ups, i don't really begrudge her being unable to do so easily. It's kind of like demanding Quinn to have sleepovers with MC as soon as they exchange a few non-hostile words.
I mean, at this point Josy has other friends, the MC proved he will be her friend if he rejects them or the other way arround. I don't expect an immediate decision from her, but at least her comming to the realizion that she needs to make a choice and her indecision helps none of them.
I feel like Josy and Maya are going to have a fight at some point this season and if your on their path then you can get solo path or the 3some lives on. If things got to a breaking point for Josy and Maya she would leave Maya if she knows your fully behind her. They was already close to breaking up before and while things at the moment are better between Josy and Maya but better doesn't mean things are good.
I have no doubt that there is a fight incomming. But i think it's more likely caused by an other event, like Maya's tuition etc, not because she finaly made up her mind.
What i'd like to see is some character growth from her. That she actually makes a decision, takes a risk even if she has no security net, like that the MC will be ready and waiting for her to start a new relationship, the moment she can't stand the problems in her current relation anymore.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
the haunted house mini game keeps lagging for me what do i do i'm trying to get what the game told me but i clicked to fast and missed it.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Dunno DPC kinda updated the relationship to the point Elena and MC seemed more like "bro's" in this episode
My theory is that Elena is not real and never was and she's actually MC's subconsciousness who always advices him about the right thing to do in important situations.

Remember during the HOTs party when she told him to behave and not start a fight with Alphas? that's right, remember when she gave him relationship advices at the end of season 2? there's another one, she's the voice of reason for him.

I'm joking of course

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Jill fans in shambles
We've been that way since the Banana outfit.
Guys, do you agree that Elena is clearly proposing to swing/share with MC here ?
She's talking about your dick size, her dialogue changes if you are on the Others route and texted with Lily at the start because she walks in on you facetiming with your dick out and she's seen it.
Probably she was drunk when she said that, she wouldn't do anything unless John Boy accepts it, or maybe he knows and it's fine with it which is why she said that so who knows.
Considering what John Boy says when you flirt with Elena at the HOT house I don't see them opposing you as a potential third, it's just you usually have other shit going on at parties (help I can't stop fucking long enough to fuck my buddy's girlfriend with him)

Reactions: buggs
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes