Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I mentioned this before but I feel like no one caught the joke cause most people skipped the haunted house (looking at alot of posts most couldn't figure it out) screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
wasn't sure if it was intentional or i'm just being a DIK but that made me laugh

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But in my opinion, Becca(it's Becca right, the annoying fake girl from Maya's childhood) is worst girl in the game. Her character is repulsive.
Am sure she, too, can have teary heart to heart about broccoli or some other vegetable after getting punched in the nose. Should improve her ranking.

• Haha
Reactions: Siphon

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
When Rusty and co first got the mansion, think Burke help him arrange everything, think that's what someone said during the game.
No, after Cathy was put on rooster Rusty told MC Cathy helped the DIK"s getting started.. Burke was only mentioned as being part of the disciplinairy committee....

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You are Jill fan so by default all your arguments are invalid
:ROFLMAO:

It's true though. It's literally in the dialogue. She appreciates that MC can stay the same in front of his friends and she wants to get to know his friends better. It's the exact opposite of what you're saying her personality is like! lol

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Where do you get the choice not to pick any of the girls?
Near the end of episode 8. Does not apply if you're on the Jill path as I recall. I forget the other conditions. On the other hand, if you play as a massive DIK and pursue Jill, you win, because she'll dump your ass and you can go Others by default.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Near the end of episode 8. Does not apply if you're on the Jill path as I recall. I forget the other conditions. On the other hand, if you play as a massive DIK and pursue Jill, you win, because she'll dump your ass and you can go Others by default.
So as long as MC isn't dating Jill at the end of ep8 you can choose none instead.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
How to win body shot: 1st Halloween Competition(Doesn't matter If I chosse Becky or Tiffany I am losing)
It was bugged in v9.0, but fixed in v9.1.

You can win that competition by choosing Becky and taking the competition seriously.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I'm sure there will be a full sweep of the entire mansion in later episodes, but doesn't it seem a little weird that a hidden camera would be installed in the janitor's closet?

Reactions: Lamset312

rismael

Dec 19, 2022
hi to everyone, I have a question, how do I get the kiss scene on the bench with Jill in episode 9, since I have a path with Bella with neutral affinity but this kiss scene does not appear for me nor does the kiss scene appear jill with the MC photo please help

Ícono verificado por la comunidad

rismael

Dec 19, 2022
How about everyone, I have a question, how do I get the kiss scene on the bench with Jill in episode 9, since I have a path with Bella with neutral affinity but this kiss scene does not appear for me nor does the kiss scene appear jill with the MC photo please help

Community Verified icon

Ícono verificado por la comunidad

Jan 18, 2022
I know people are saying Jill's route changes the MC, but I was just thinking what if a Jill MC is actually closer to canon? If the MC never got into the fight that led him to meeting Zoey, he would probably be more goofy...I mean he probably would have gotten his humor from Neil so that silliness is always there. Zoey taught the MC how to be more DIKish than he was but he's always been "more emotional" so how he behaves on Jill's route isn't necessarily Jill changing him.

Jill's route also leans into the MC's musical abilities more than the other paths thus far. Sure, you can teach Sage how to play and play for her but every other MG route you only play for them like once or twice, so music takes a back burner. I think it was sometime in early S1, but I recall him saying something about music being his passion. If you totally ignore Jill, you probably wouldn't practice the song for her or help her overcome her stage fright. Then no one on campus, outside of the MGs, knows how good of a musician the MC is supposed to be. Also on Jill's route, he plays a song he wrote. All other paths you don't know he dabbles in songwriting.

I didn't get Jill ragging on Derek in my playthrough but I almost never choose scary stories because it just seems stupid to me. Unless you're really angling for some possible Vixen action by way of shots, there's no point in choosing scary stories to save money for the CUMpetition (not playing mini games at least).

You could also argue Sage's relationship is more canon since you can get her anywhere on the Affinity spectrum and you get the second amount of music content with her. The MC will chill with Sage and play guitar for her regardless of whether you're on her route or not in S2. Sage and Jill are the only ones that you play guitar for, outside of free roams and regardless of the MG you are pursuing, if I remember correctly. I think they are also the only ones that you tell about not liking your birthday.

Last edited:

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

It's true though. It's literally in the dialogue. She appreciates that MC can stay the same in front of his friends and she wants to get to know his friends better. It's the exact opposite of what you're saying her personality is like! lol
Except for the %100 CHICK route, Jill doesn't know the real MC. She isn't fully aware of the crazy shits he and his friends pulled. Considering MC competing in the CUM-petition in ch2 or the car washing race or MC fucking the prep party up or willingly attempt to steal an underwear from the HOT house, I can't imagine Jill seeing those things and thinking like "This is the person I want to be with, This is the person Rusty were not able to be. Please don't change MC lets wear matching dildo hats and run around in campus in our birthday suits :KEK:". If she has seen you in a dildo helmet she may have some notion of what's happening but I don't think she's able to grasp the situation at its full extent. So, her saying "Don't change plz" doesn't really mean much if you think about it. I think jill can be a good LI in an average game compared to average LI's but in this game, where girls like riona, lily, nicole.... can't even be a main LI I don't think jill stands a chance :p

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Honestly the Burke thing kinda seems simple. Quinn is friends with Sage, Knows Burke, Sometime in the past her or one of her girls gets mixed up with Burke or one of the older gentleman, Quinn and Burke strike a deal.

Burke knows the backers and alumni, He gets them hot younger college girls willing to have sex with them in return they pay the girls tuition. Thats how Burke is able to manipulate the files, Colleges dont just have unlimited amounts of scholarships to hand out, He can go in and put on file that the girls tuition is covered. Then if things happen like with Mona and she bails on the guy Burke can just go in remove her from the files and boom no evidence tying it back to them.

Then its just a young college kids word versus a dean and a bunch of rich alumni/backers of the college. Whos words are gonna end up more believable at that point?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes