Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Tommy is stifler 1672758400037.png . seeing some of the faces he made during this update solidified that to me. He is a deeper more complex version of Stifler. I can see Stifler doing drugs if American Pie was Adult only.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
And Quinn’s kinda looked like more effort than I’d expect her to bother with.

But man, what an effort! For me, Quinn blows hot & cold, but she was smoking here:

Smokin' Quinn.png

At first I was disappointed DPC didn't stick with this route...

1647026872700.png

...but I got over it.

Speaking of DPC, a few months ago he posted this spoiler on Discord as a joke:

Spoiler 1.png

But I was pretty sure he wasn't entirely joking. So, when I saw this...

Spoiler 2.png

I knew it would lead to this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I thought they'd actually be using the chains.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yep. So I guess that scene was there so we can confirm it was Vinny who posted the cluck
Not sure if there is any relevant connection between the two incidents. I think the only other two people who knew the new combination were Tommy and MC. So all it really proves is that Tommy didn't tell Vinny the new combo.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If wearing a banana costume turns her into a child, then wearing a slutty outfit turns her into a slut.
The Jill putting Tybalt in his place at the restaurant (and possibly MC too) is the best i've seen so far, she finally got to the point where she showed her true form.... She evolved to this young lady not taking shit and with the fire in her eyes she radiated confidence and beauty.... Sure, she appeals to endearment many times, but cute is cute but the confident beauty aces that.

I really like Jill, but falling back to her usual state still was a bit of a disappointment... Not that it's strange, the anger is gone and we're only 8 weeks into the story of B&R... Reality is she needs more time to evolve, but it is there somewhere...
But Banana Jill still is afraid to show her true self to everybody, she's dressed to impress underneath the banana suit for MC...
She's still worried about telling she is in a relation with MC and immediately goes back to her expectations, the close people are told so next step is introduction to the parents... That's how it's supposed to work right? Same as that "third date"....

Reactions: felicemastronzo

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm not completly sure that Quinn is jelaus about Jill. It's highly possible that Quinn is simply disgusted by miss prim and proper.
Jill also would be disgusted with Quinn if she would know what she is doing. Quinn and Jill are antithesis of each other.
If Quinn knows that Jill is Ms Prim and Proper, then she knows you'll truly only be having dinner with her and nothing more.
Whereas you helped Quinn when she was hurt, both physically and emotionally. You kind of offered to help her with money (and even gave money to Riona for both of them). And you had a nice date in her room which ended up with her cuddling with you.
Erasing all that for simply going out to dinner with someone at a friend's house speaks very badly of Quinn's character.

Reactions: cuterabbit

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
So Quinn is actually more jealous than Josy and Maya, she immediately stops hanging out with you if she hears you're dating Jill. Whereas J&M let you do your thing.
Maybe you could say Quinn being so jealous is cute, but it made me lose some respect for her. More fragile than Maya, how ironic...

View attachment 2282790
Trust me, fooling with Sage in ep 7. pissed her off, even after the party planning she asked what's his relationship with Sage is.
Then you really see how hurt she was, when she noticed you're not checking her out & dating Sage.

Like she knows MC sleeps with half the HOTs but she don't see them as threats but clearly she see Jill & importantly Sage as one that she get jealous & pissed off.

I mean look how hurt & pissed off she is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The Jill putting Tybalt in his place at the restaurant (and possibly MC too) is the best i've seen so far, she finally got to the point where she showed her true form.... She evolved to this young lady not taking shit and with the fire in her eyes she radiated confidence and beauty.... Sure, she appeals to endearment many times, but cute is cute but the confident beauty aces that.

I really like Jill, but falling back to her usual state still was a bit of a disappointment... Not that it's strange, the anger is gone and we're only 8 weeks into the story of B&R... Reality is she needs more time to evolve, but it is there somewhere...
But Banana Jill still is afraid to show her true self to everybody, she's dressed to impress underneath the banana suit for MC...
She's still worried about telling she is in a relation with MC and immediately goes back to her expectations, the close people are told so next step is introduction to the parents... That's how it's supposed to work right? Same as that "third date"....
I'm not sure there's really any deeper meaning behind the banana suit. I think it was simply Jill's sense of humor.

And it was fucking funny, you gotta admit! In a sea of slutty nurses, slutty cops, and slutty school girls... I'M A BANANA!

When everyone else chose uninspired sexy outfits, her choice was unexpected and fun. That's what I found charming about it. Kind of reminded me of Heidi Klum's Halloween antics. (This year, she showed up as )

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Trust me, fooling with Sage in ep 7. pissed her off, even after the party planning she asked what's his relationship with Sage is.
Then you really see how hurt she was, when she noticed you're not checking her out & dating Sage.

Like she knows MC sleeps with half the HOTs but she don't see them as threats but clearly she see Jill & importantly Sage as one that she get jealous & pissed off.

I mean look how hurt & pissed off she is.
View attachment 2283212 View attachment 2283211 View attachment 2283210 View attachment 2283223 View attachment 2283221 View attachment 2283220 View attachment 2283219 View attachment 2283218 View attachment 2283217 View attachment 2283216 View attachment 2283215 View attachment 2283228
Spoiler tag that, please... that shit takes up half the page...

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
so I got out of the basement but now mygame is stuck in a loop, when bella talks to sage, in the diablo mask, the same scene just keeps looping

theapez

Jul 15, 2022
So.. I cant be the only one who noticed, that the mansion Jill points to saying she grew up there, basically saying its her paremts house.. thats the exact same mansion behind her mom.

i guess that means they’re family maybe have some kind of history no?

5356FB60-C1BC-4EEC-AF2B-DEF2469ABDE2.jpeg C5063A6F-F1DE-4F1D-8D0D-B0029B330CDA.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So.. I cant be the only one who noticed, that the mansion Jill points to saying she grew up there, basically saying its her paremts house.. thats the exact same mansion behind her mom.

View attachment 2283234 View attachment 2283235
No, you're absolutely the first to notice it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure there's really any deeper meaning behind the banana suit. I think it was simply Jill's sense of humor.

And it was fucking funny, you gotta admit! In a sea of slutty nurses, slutty cops, and slutty school girls... I'M A BANANA!

When everyone else chose uninspired sexy outfits, her choice was unexpected and fun. That's what I found charming about it. Kind of reminded me of Heidi Klum's Halloween antics. (This year, she showed up as )
Jill's costume amused me too, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's completely out of place.
it's not just any party, it's the first party MC is throwing, Jill is there as the party organiser's girlfriend
it's the same as showing up in shorts to a gala dinner hosted by your partner, the shorts are comfortable, they may represent you more than the suit, but they are out of place

Jill dressed as a bee is not that she has become a man-eater, but she is a girl who adapts to the context

Reactions: UnoZero

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

It tells us a few things : Lynnette used to live in the same area where Jill lives, that picture was taken when she went "back" to visit her friends. We also know Lynette's father still needed to sell the house, we don't know if it's the house on the picture.
Perhaps Lynette and friends used to babysit Jill and her sister (Jill is several years older then MC) perhaps it's just random.
Most likely Bianca is a daughter of one of the friends... But for sure, we will get to know what exactly is the link...

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I appreciate the sarcasm ❤
If you read around, you can see A LOT of theories on this thread, about every aspect of the game. Some are quite outlandish, like Bella actually having hallucinations about James. I don't (want to) believe it, but I was replaying a scene recently and didn't really know how interpret to Bella's words. Is he coming and leaving periodically? Maybe my English is playing tricks on me.

screenshot0006.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Jill's costume amused me too, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's completely out of place.
it's not just any party, it's the first party MC is throwing, Jill is there as the party organiser's girlfriend
it's the same as showing up in shorts to a gala dinner hosted by your partner, the shorts are comfortable, they may represent you more than the suit, but they are out of place

Jill dressed as a bee is not that she has become a man-eater, but she is a girl who adapts to the context
It's a Halloween party, not a gala or even an underwear party. It's about dressing up and having fun. If people were expected to dress in a way that fits a context then it would really be no different than the Prep party where everyone dressed almost exactly the same.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a Halloween party, not a gala or even an underwear party. It's about dressing up and having fun. If people were expected to dress in a way that fits a context then it would really be no different than the Prep party where everyone dressed almost exactly the same.
I don't recall the other participants wearing uniforms (apart from the 3 nurses :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ).

when you're a guest you usually adapt to the context, it's not like Jill is the soul of the BR student parties and is there to launch a fashion, instead she thinks that going as a banana is a good idea, she should thank Leon for taking some of the attention off her

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes