Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yet.

I feel like a fair number of characters can die depending on how certain branches develop. Plenty more heartbreak, drama and tough choices ahead.
The game has a warning way back at the beginning of the game. I expect DPC to live up to it.
DPC has said this game won't be as dark as AL was.

But on the other hand we have two characters named after Final Fantasy characters. One is Aerith, and the other one is Rinoa, which was supposed to die in earlier development of the game, but was dropped afterwards.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I'm not excluding that option, but the artist formerly known as email144 brought to my attention, in the gentlemen section of the forums, that we see the girls from the Vixens entourage talking about something that can be interpreted as them being behind the spying/blackmailing stuff. Now one, or the other might be just a red herring, or it could very well be all connected in a weird way only DPC can come up with. Thats why I'm not excluding any options, I am open about theorycrafting going both ways.
View attachment 2247487 View attachment 2247488 And there she is talking with Becky at the party after the Cathy cluck was posted. View attachment 2247489
It would give more credence to the VIxens as a group if they turn out to be villains of sorts down the line, because lets be honest here, EP9 being called Vixens borders on false advertising :cautious:
My theory about Cathy's cluck is Vinnie working with a girl. A girl shoots the photo (Cathy is in a ladies locker room) and then she goes to the party, gets Rusti's laptop (Vinnie tell her where to find it), goes to Vinnie's old room to meet him (Vinnie enters through the window), they upload the photo to Rooster and then the girl returns to the party and Vinnie goes away. The girl could be one of those, for sure. Probably Vinnie knows them from previous years. But I don't know why one of them would do that for Vinnie... Drugs? It seems they get it from Quinn and Riona... Sex? Maybe. Someone was fucking in Rusty's room before the photo was uploaded. Maybe Vinnie and the girl, although I don't think Vinnie could roam freely into the DIK's mansion without being a costumes party... Maybe Nick helped him to enter unseen into the mansion? They are friends, after all...

But yeah, Vinnie and one of those "vixen" girls working as a team to get and upload the photo can make sense.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I replayed the episode a few times for completion and I have to say I can't put up with Jill. Her overly innocent behavior is turning me off so hard. Sometimes it feels like you're dealing with a child, which is absolutely not my thing. Also I don't quite understand why DPC put her in this ridiculous banana costume on her path but in a sexier bee outfit when you are not on her path. What was the point of that?
I already didn't like her that much, but after that outfit I don't even wanna see her in front of me. Even if DPC change her from now on, There is no way I am going on her route anymore. I think she is the first character of this game that I will ignore everything that comes next. The second is Maya, but even though I am not her fan, she didn't go as low as Jill did for me lol.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
My theory about Cathy's cluck is Vinnie working with a girl. A girl shoots the photo (Cathy is in a ladies locker room) and then she goes to the party, gets Rusti's laptop (Vinnie tell her where to find it), goes to Vinnie's old room to meet him (Vinnie enters through the window), they upload the photo to Rooster and then the girl returns to the party and Vinnie goes away. The girl could be one of those, for sure. Probably Vinnie knows them from previous years. But I don't know why one of them would do that for Vinnie... Drugs? It seems they get it from Quinn and Riona... Sex? Maybe. Someone was fucking in Rusty's room before the photo was uploaded. Maybe Vinnie and the girl, although I don't think Vinnie could roam freely into the DIK's mansion without being a costumes party... Maybe Nick helped him to enter unseen into the mansion? They are friends, after all...

But yeah, Vinnie and one of those "vixen" girls working as a team to get and upload the photo can make sense.
Could be the Arieth, but then if it was her, she'd end up telling everyone at some point, since she is dumb as f. But I rather believe your theory than the one that everyone is following by thinking it is nick.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yet.

I feel like a fair number of characters can die depending on how certain branches develop. Plenty more heartbreak, drama and tough choices ahead.
The game has a warning way back at the beginning of the game. I expect DPC to live up to it.
I doubt anyone will die but there are landmines everywhere and the MC keeps planting more (depending on choices). And there'll be some spectacular fallouts in future. How many actual LI endings were in Acting Lessons? A lot less than people thought from what I remember.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I doubt anyone will die but there are landmines everywhere and the MC keeps planting more (depending on choices). And there'll be some spectacular fallouts in future. How many actual LI endings were in Acting Lessons? A lot less than people thought from what I remember.
I don't know. Vinnie has flashed a gun in from of MC's nose just because. That sets the general tone of the character as a fucking loose cannon. You can expect everything from him, including killing Quinn or any of the characters related with her business.

And there are paths that can lead to deep depression and suicide. For instance, imagine Sage when she discovers that her "daughter" and best friend Quinn has been running a drugs and prostitution ring in her sorority with half of the sisters, and under her nose... and with Sage's own father involved, no less! Her sorority and her own family falling down on her head. You add to that having been fooled and used as a simple façade by fucking Chad for a long time and, maybe, MC don't telling her about it and/or fucking her own mother... Poor Sage has a free ticket for a trip in the Titanic and doesn't know. :cry:

I don't want to see it. In my main gameplay, that is Sage's, I'm not going to be even close to Jade and will never ever lie to her or keep information from her, just in case.

But my point is, this game can get really dark really easily, and that thing of Jill's warning at the beginning of the game is DPC getting for herself a "license for being an asshole with the player" and start killing characters at any moment.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I don't know. Vinnie has flashed a gun in from of MC's nose just because. That sets the general tone of the character as a fucking loose cannon. You can expect everything from him, including killing Quinn or any of the characters related with her business.

And there are paths that can lead to deep depression and suicide. For instance, imagine Sage when she discovers that her "daughter" and best friend Quinn has been running a drugs and prostitution ring in her sorority with half of the sisters, and under her nose... and with Sage's own father involved, no less! Her sorority and her own family falling down on her head. You add to that to having been fooled and used as a simple façade by fucking Chad for a long time and, maybe, MC don't telling her about it and/or fucking her own mother... Poor Sage has a free ticket for a trip in the Titanic and doesn't know. :cry:

I don't want to see it. In my main gameplay, that is Sage's, I'm not going to be even close to Jade and will never ever lie to her or keep information from her, just in case.

But my point is, this game can get really dark really easily, and that thing of Jill's warning at the beginning of the game is DPC getting for herself a "license for being an asshole with the player" and start killing characters at any moment.
Yeah, maybe. I could picture a scenario where Vinnie goes off on one when back on Campus and taking a shot at the MC or perhaps some kind of hostage situation that leads to tragedy.

Suicide, hmmm. For me, if anyone, it'd Quinn. She's probably a doomed prospect for an ending and, if the MC is close to her, I can see that she starts filling with regret. Like, she suddenly sees in the MC that she's been given a shot at happiness and a possible happy future. Something that she never thought she'd have. You can see her expressions in EP9 if the MC keeps it in his pants that someone thinks she's worth the effort beyond a fuck. But, because of all the self destructive choices she's made, there's nothing she can do to stop that one shot from slipping away in the end.

As an aside, I'm wondering if the unknown girl we see at Buddy's is either Quinn's sister or perhaps even her child.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah, maybe. I could picture a scenario where Vinnie goes off on one when back on Campus and taking a shot at the MC or perhaps some kind of hostage situation that leads to tragedy.

Suicide, hmmm. For me, if anyone, it'd Quinn. She's probably a doomed prospect for an ending and, if the MC is close to her, I can see that she starts filling with regret. Like, she suddenly sees in the MC that she's been given a shot at happiness and a possible happy future. Something that she never thought she'd have. You can see her expressions in EP9 if the MC keeps it in his pants that someone thinks she's worth the effort beyond a fuck. But, because of all the self destructive choices she's made, there's nothing she can do to stop that one shot from slipping away in the end.

As an aside, I'm wondering if the unknown girl we see at Buddy's is either Quinn's sister or perhaps even her child.
MC is the one that tells the story at the beginning of the game and at certain points, so he survives. At least, we know for sure, but everybody else... maybe won't be so lucky :ROFLMAO:

I think the woman that crashes with Quinn at Buddy's, if she's the person you are referring to, is Quinn's mother. She's so fucked up by drugs that she doesn't recognize her own daughter. I think Quinn is stronger that everybody else, and used since she was a child in thinking only about her self-preservation. I can see her having a lot of regrets, but I don't see her committing suicide.

Then there is Bella. When MC kisses her at the library there is one of those stupid moments of "Future MC" telling the story and he says that if he would have known, he wouldn't kissed her, but looking for help. Right now, Bella's path is in the honeymoon phase, but is going to be dark as hell.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Suicide, hmmm.
I’m thinking Maya. I feel like she could be vulnerable given the theme of family, and her issues with her dad. I think there’s a slight chance in a solo Josy run where the MCs has also been very close to Maya, might go really bad if you don’t try to help her. If she ends up losing her economic foundation, plus her two romantic partners, the shit with her dad, the bullying humiliation. I don’t know.

Out of all LIs I think we’ve seen the most sad tears from her, and she honestly strikes me as the most vulnerable of them all.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I’m thinking Maya. I feel like she could be vulnerable given the theme of family, and her issues with her dad. I think there’s a slight chance in a solo Josy run where the MCs has also been very close to Maya, might go really bad if you don’t try to help her. If she ends up losing her economic foundation, plus her two romantic partners, the shit with her dad, the bullying humiliation. I don’t know.

Out of all LIs I think we’ve seen the most sad tears from her, and she honestly strikes me as the most vulnerable of them all.
True, aids skin Maya is most likely to walk into the light.

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Sage seems much more vulnerable to me. Her family is in an unstable state, Jade and Stephen have serious problems with infidelity and fight all the time. Moreover, Stephen is involved in a ring of prostitution and gives the girls scholarships in exchange for sexual favors. This is a serious crime, corruption and prostitution. If all this gets out, Stephen will go to jail, and Jade will have to quit and leave, unable to bear the shame. Her family is at high risk of breaking up and I'm not talking about optional features where MC fucks Jade and leaks video.
True, aids skin Maya is most likely to walk into the light.
I don't have anything against Maya, but her skin looks even worse in some places after texture enhancement. I don’t understand, it can be cured by replacing the texture.
That ass is terrible :HideThePain: Some kind of skin disease.
354354.JPG

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Sage seems much more vulnerable to me. Her family is in an unstable state, Jade and Stephen have serious problems with infidelity and fight all the time. Moreover, Stephen is involved in a ring of prostitution and gives the girls scholarships in exchange for sexual favors. This is a serious crime, corruption and prostitution. If all this gets out, Stephen will go to jail, and Jade will have to quit and leave, unable to bear the shame. Her family is at high risk of breaking up and I'm not talking about optional features where MC fucks Jade and leaks video.

I don't have anything against Maya, but her skin looks even worse in some places after texture enhancement. I don’t understand, it can be cured by replacing the texture.
That ass is terrible :HideThePain: Some kind of skin disease.
View attachment 2292395
I find Maya to be even uglier than tranny Jilly :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes