Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Reckless_XD

Dec 14, 2019
Can someone help me. I installed the cheat mod, followed the instructions but when I open the games it display 2 cheat buttons and says files is missing/ cant use.

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
Can someone help me. I installed the cheat mod, followed the instructions but when I open the games it display 2 cheat buttons and says files is missing/ cant use.
im not well versed on anything coding related but it could be because this mod is for 0.5.2 not 0.6.0

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Indeed thats why, The modder is busy with it. We just have to wait until it's done. This mod isn't compactible with 0.6.0, It is only with 0.5.2 so we just have to wait.

If you played it with the mod, Then you have 2 options: One play it without the mod, But if you wanna play it with out the mod then you need to start a new game. If you wanna play the game with the mod then you have to wait.

Reactions: Hielo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's good that you read every single page so you can inform those that miss it. How gracious of you. Now if you just weren't a condescending white knight, that'd be grand. If you don't have tolerance for people, don't bother replying to them. Unless that's some sort of OCD you have there? Cheers anyways.
You wanted a White Knight? How about a Grey Knight? The kind that tells you to chill out or say that you should go and get back on your mum's tit.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Put these files in your game folder after you install the cheats mod. You wont have the walkthrough but you can still use the cheats menu
you mean to say install mod version 0.5.2 and just put these files in game folder?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Spinning the context to fit your reply is antiquated. Wanted none, and no thanks, your sister's are better.
So, you had my sis? Awesome. She gives out STDs like children give attitude.

Edit:
Anyway, we've determined that we're both assholes, but, we're derailing this post. Time to get back on track.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
my game crashes just when 1st maths class starts. I've installed this mod. is it happening to you too?
Hmm, perhaps Dr Pink changed something with Ch1. You can post it here. I recently played through chapter 4 and 5 and I had no problems with using the cheat mod and a fresh install of ch6. The only error I encountered was the mod check but that was easily fixed when I dumped the 1BadikCh.rpy into the game folder. You can post the log.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes