Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Great work as usual scrappy, so many of us who play these owe you many thanks for the work and effort you put in to the mods.

Is the updated error fixed download on the main page or should we get it from your mod list

Thanks again

bforce

Jul 12, 2018
I don't seem to be getting the getting indications for +DIK score that i'd expect. For example flirting with the girl at the start of looking closer at Elena. Are these active? I didn't unren before adding the patch should I?
I have the same issue.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
You can't remove it since it overwrite the original files. Reinstall the game then only copy the files "1NewCheatmod", "splash" and the images folder into your Being a DIK/game folder
oh i deleted my original zip game !
can someone please post original files that it overwrites ,i dont want to download 2.5 gb again i have a shity internet !

mysterious3599

Sep 4, 2019
I got this on the 23rd free roam when I open josy message in contact
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in script
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in script
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 80, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Sun Nov 15 19:54:28 2020

Reactions: maverick555

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I'm not sure what I should be taking away from that to fix the issues I'm having.
Nothing, just extract the save folder inside the game folder and save it somewhere else.
Delete that BaDIK entirely, and Reinstall a freshly downloaded version.
Then install that Save folder inside the game folder.

followed by fresly installing Scrappy's mod.
I know it would take a Hell of a lot of time to download it.
But if you want to be sure it's clean without messing up, this is the way to do it.
Otherwise have fun finding out in the script.
I wouldn't mess with it, a show or hide script is just a little change it seems to me so far.
I played the untill the phone message and swyper message error.
without errors, now that kind of error's i don't want to mess with myself.

Last edited:

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
everything works great - thanks :love:... only with BaDIK__0.6_scrappyMod and cheats_fix you have to open the " game " folders and move the contents ( copy - paste ) it to the " game " folder in BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin
2020-11-15 (12).png 2020-11-15 (16).png 2020-11-15 (16).png

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Your work is consistently excellent and greatly adds to my enjoyment of games, thank you and with hopes you will continue this fantastic service to us at F95, thank you again Scrappy

despelote

May 26, 2017
conspicuous features:
- the arrows in the first freeroam are not all displayed
- swyper: catrin and micha answers missing
- also rooster: also or is there no better result?
- missing variables in the cheat menu, for example ep5 lewd scene with riona

Reactions: maverick555

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
conspicuous features:
- missing variables in the cheat menu, for example ep5 lewd scene with riona
cheat menu contains only those points which affect story is some way. I don't think having sex with riona in ep5 will change anything in the story.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey scrappy , can you please add an another variable for jade? The variable which changes if MC gave jade's video to DIKs or not. this decision will affect game for sure since her husband finds that video at the end of latest chapter only if MC gave that video to DIKs.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone help me, please...I want to download the older version i.e. V 0.5.2 bcoz my old file is gone n the new file including version 6 is huge and the download keeps crashing, so it will be a big help if someone sends me a link of older version..
Thankyou

Jun 5, 2017
i'm having issue with the walkthrough mod ie no variable + or - next to the choice when using old saves especially at the eps 6 but when start the new game it works perfectly. takes too much times to start from the beginning :(

Reactions: Azaelis and bigmen

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey scrappy I noticed u said u fixed the josy and carin messages in the mod

Maybe a stupid question but do i need to re download ur mod and freshly put it back in badik for it to work ?

Otherwise just wanna say again ur doing a amazing job we are lucky to have you (y)

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone help me, please...I want to download the older version i.e. V 0.5.2 bcoz my old file is gone n the new file including version 6 is huge and the download keeps crashing, so it will be a big help if someone sends me a link of older version..
Thankyou
Plsssss is there someone???.....you guys are killing me with talking abt the game alone....

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes