• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM - Completed - Being Kidnapped by Aliens and Becoming a Hero on the Night I Lent My Wife to My Junior [v1.0] [Suzuya]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kanahana9

The NTR scenese and plot kept me playing despite the boring gameplay loop. The saving grace was that you can just run from every fight and still beat the game. The main NTR plot was hot, but after a certain scene it felt like it was dragging until
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . I skipped the sub plot. Three stars bc the art and main story was decent.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

One of my favorite Suzuya games so far. Overlooking the silly and very symbolic (albeit also adorable) slime-aliens sideplot, the game is an amazing experience for netorase fans. The scenes with Jinno are all done incredibly well, with the final scene between him and Shiori being a true climax - imo, this scene alone is reason enough to recommend the game, it's just such a great scene.

Almost all sex scenes have an impressive length without feeling bloated, just brimming with care and detail both in the writing and the artwork. Speaking of it: Suzuya further improved their artwork, depicting nearly all scenes in a highly arousing manner.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

Played the game in Japanese a while ago. Super hot and well-written netorase scenes and funny sub-plot. Gameplay is meh, but doesn't take too much time, either. A large variety of CGs, each scene has a dozen of them or close to it. Not much of a point playing it with bad MTL, though. Or if you aren't into swapping/netorase/ntr in general.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

orcoboia2

Interesting idea, poor execution.
    This game is so on-rail and text focused it's basically a visual novel with mediocre art and boring gameplay sessions inbetween scenes.
    Combat is uninteresting, and enemies move ont he mad even as you fight (so prepare to be stunlocked in a long series of fights if you touch an enemy in a somewhat crowder room... which will probably be the case because most enemies move at random and there's rarely enough space to move around them).
    There is also a weird sub plot focused on ntr between slime aliens... Like this game wasn't already stretched way too much.
    Props for having the main couple do ntr stuff consentiently, i guess (although i couldn't bring myself to finish the game, so i don't know if it actually ends up like your run of the mill average ntr story or not)