RPGM - Completed - Being Kidnapped by Aliens and Becoming a Hero on the Night I Lent My Wife to My Junior [v1.0] [Suzuya]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

One of my favorite Suzuya games so far. Overlooking the silly and very symbolic (albeit also adorable) slime-aliens sideplot, the game is an amazing experience for netorase fans. The scenes with Jinno are all done incredibly well, with the final scene between him and Shiori being a true climax - imo, this scene alone is reason enough to recommend the game, it's just such a great scene.

Almost all sex scenes have an impressive length without feeling bloated, just brimming with care and detail both in the writing and the artwork. Speaking of it: Suzuya further improved their artwork, depicting nearly all scenes in a highly arousing manner.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

Played the game in Japanese a while ago. Super hot and well-written netorase scenes and funny sub-plot. Gameplay is meh, but doesn't take too much time, either. A large variety of CGs, each scene has a dozen of them or close to it. Not much of a point playing it with bad MTL, though. Or if you aren't into swapping/netorase/ntr in general.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

orcoboia2

Interesting idea, poor execution.
    This game is so on-rail and text focused it's basically a visual novel with mediocre art and boring gameplay sessions inbetween scenes.
    Combat is uninteresting, and enemies move ont he mad even as you fight (so prepare to be stunlocked in a long series of fights if you touch an enemy in a somewhat crowder room... which will probably be the case because most enemies move at random and there's rarely enough space to move around them).
    There is also a weird sub plot focused on ntr between slime aliens... Like this game wasn't already stretched way too much.
    Props for having the main couple do ntr stuff consentiently, i guess (although i couldn't bring myself to finish the game, so i don't know if it actually ends up like your run of the mill average ntr story or not)