RPGM Completed Being Kidnapped by Aliens and Becoming a Hero on the Night I Lent My Wife to My Junior [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
コミック250.png

Overview:
You combat weird aliens while trying to get back to your planet and meet your wife again.
However, you left your wife with your junior from work before going to space.
You can receive daily reports of how your wife is doing... with him...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-11
Release Date: 2022-03-21
Original Title: 妻を後輩に貸し出した夜に宇宙人にさらわれて救世主になった話
Developer: Suzuya
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Standalone Minigame DLC: GOFILE

RJ374814_img_smp1.png RJ374814_img_smp2.png RJ374814_img_smp3.png RJ374814_img_smp4.png RJ374814_img_smp5.png RJ374814_img_smp7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
"Protect your girl from the alien NTR!" Did I understand the theme correctly? The sypnosis looks a bit MTLed too...

Reactions: LuxCrown

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
This actually one of the good ones out there storywise.

Dude got accidentally kidnapped by aliens and is now forced to help save their race from robots and you get a stronger whenever you feel a strong emotion and it just happen that the last time you were around, you were lending your wife to your friend so whenever you're taking a break, you text your wife to continue going out with your friend so you get stronger before missions. It actually has a surprisingly wholesome and somewhat vanilla ending anyway it's great.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Being Kidnapped By Aliens And Becoming A Hero On The Night I Lent My Wife To My Junior 1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: pickienickie

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Yup, that title is accurate, this game is a certified acid trip. I can't remember if this game has multiple endings, but the hero is into netorase and gains power to fight the aliens off his fetish. Saves the world by escalating his wife's infidelity. I think when he comes back he takes back his wife and also hooks up with the junior's girlfriend? It's such a weird game.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes