RPGM Completed Being Kidnapped by Aliens and Becoming a Hero on the Night I Lent My Wife to My Junior [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Long title - 99% it is Japanese game with name MTLed or literally translated (w/o declaring shorter, different name).

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
i'll be honest this was dragging on a bit for me. I do like that the MC wants to get cucked, but I feel like this would have benefitted more if it was animated or something. or rather maybe have the conversations shorter. don't need an essay on how hard he is. a couple sentences can suffice.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
" Shiori Suzuki (wife) has the same fetish. "
So she likes to see him have sex with other women?
XD

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I finished the game but skipped the final comment about the recollection. Can anyone tell me what it says? Because I see no scene replay on the front page.

Reactions: DisturbedIndividual

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
I just looked at this because the full title won't show up on the Latest page. And yes, I was not disappointed at the length. Seriously, this is some light novel tier shit.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
"being kidnapped by aliens and becoming a hero on the night i lent my wife to my junior"

Did the title literally just spoil every plot point in this game? because i feel like it did...

Bruce Lee kickers

Apr 19, 2022
Title and whatnot this game is good! Netorase with jelaousy elements. before laughing it away you could try it out first assuming you are in to ntr netorase games… Peace out!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This actually one of the good ones out there storywise.

Dude got accidentally kidnapped by aliens and is now forced to help save their race from robots and you get a stronger whenever you feel a strong emotion and it just happen that the last time you were around, you were lending your wife to your friend so whenever you're taking a break, you text your wife to continue going out with your friend so you get stronger before missions. It actually has a surprisingly wholesome and somewhat vanilla ending anyway it's great.
So it's netorase then?

Reactions: Ac Ze
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes