RPGM Completed Being Kidnapped by Aliens and Becoming a Hero on the Night I Lent My Wife to My Junior [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lahmedel

Apr 19, 2018
I finished the game but skipped the final comment about the recollection. Can anyone tell me what it says? Because I see no scene replay on the front page.
I think something might be bugged because it says "On the title screen 「Recollection mode」 and 「And then...」 have been released.", but I'm not getting anything.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Excuse me, can anyone tell me how to access the recollection scene after the final battle?

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
There see to be a bug when you beat the game you do not get the Recollection option in the Title Screen.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i got bored very quickly because to see ntr you must finish every mission that you was sent and once you finish. you get a scene

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
People will really create the most ridiculous plots for NTR.
yeah i really dont understand all i want is slow corroption school/college scenario a lot of interisting cheracters male and female you meet the love of your life cuddle,date get a BOUNDING with this person and than some cheerleaders or bullys or rivals do slowly their magic with GOOD WRITING is it to much to ask to get a game like our red string with more ntr focus:confused::confused::confused:

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Surprising wholesome ending. No one got hurt and everyone was happy. The slime NTR subplot was hilarious. Art is great. Overall a good lover swap not NTR story. The combat was easy but boring. Really pushing through that to get back to the kinda NTR. Definitely one of the better NTR-like games out there.

8/10
Would use to fap again

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I wonder what kind of weed they smoke to come up with these titles.
Probably something good. I wanna give it a shot. :whistle::coffee:
Anyway, MTL means it goes to ignore list.
Will there ever be a good japanese NTR game in the near future? What does your third eye tell you, Vira-Lorr?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I'm sensing a change in what type of NTR you guys like. I used to see nothing but praise whenever a game is netorase or sharing but now it seems like people dislike that nowadays. I used to get shit on all the time for liking that classic type-a stuff.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I loved it! The CG'S are amazing. I hope to see more works from this dev... But I guess he doesnt have other games, or at least translated. The MTL is not THAT bad

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
yeah i really dont understand all i want is slow corroption school/college scenario a lot of interisting cheracters male and female you meet the love of your life cuddle,date get a BOUNDING with this person and than some cheerleaders or bullys or rivals do slowly their magic with GOOD WRITING is it to much to ask to get a game like our red string with more ntr focus:confused::confused::confused:
Sadly yes because that actually requires good writing. Most devs arent as good at that or focus on other aspects of the game that generally more players will enjoy. If you want slow burn ntr games then RPGM games are sadly not where its at, at least for now. Who knows maybe someone will go for it eventually.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes