• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Being Kidnapped by Aliens and Becoming a Hero on the Night I Lent My Wife to My Junior [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Fun game of netorase lol
I forgot where to find the recollection so i gotta fight the final boss again.
Edit: I've read the previous thread. I guess it's a bug or some kind. The recollection I mean. At least I saved all the scenes before proceeding anyway (well not all I think...like the prologue).

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
How to access collection room and after ?
I finished the game with both choices and nothing happened, but downloading the full save posted earlier in the thread made the missing menus and recollection appear again.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It's a mind-blowing title... It reminds me of article, where you have to describe the whole point

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
That Time I Sat Down On a Keyboard For 15 Minutes and Made A Hentai Game Title From the First Letter of the Outputted String of Characters

Jun 22, 2022
Glad to see people are enjoying the game (for the most part). I think it's Suzuya's best game in terms of artwork, and among his five best games as a whole. Anyone who has ever played a Suzuya game knows that the dev is all about true love through netorase rather than "bad end" netorare, and this game is no exception. Gotta love the devs dedication to netorase, and to providing such a mass of entirely unique artwork with every game.

To specify my contributions to the MTL project: I manually edited the final scene between Shiori and Jinno (the scene with Jinno staging a repeat of their very first night together).

I had no idea the game got posted by Saikey already, else I'd have added the minigame DLC for it too. If anyone is interested, please let me know in the comments.

Reactions: bucefala and rokrad

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Glad to see people are enjoying the game (for the most part). I think it's Suzuya's best game in terms of artwork, and among his five best games as a whole. Anyone who has ever played a Suzuya game knows that the dev is all about true love through netorase rather than "bad end" netorare, and this game is no exception. Gotta love the devs dedication to netorase, and to providing such a mass of entirely unique artwork with every game.

To specify my contributions to the MTL project: I manually edited the final scene between Shiori and Jinno (the scene with Jinno staging a repeat of their very first night together).

I had no idea the game got posted by Saikey already, else I'd have added the minigame DLC for it too. If anyone is interested, please let me know in the comments.
I'm curious. In his other games, has there ever been a moment in the game where the fmc was swayed away from loving the mc, outside of sex? I don't mind this subtype of NTR but I like having end-game scenes where the fmc would have to explain to the mc that she actually does still love the mc; maybe even having to explain to the antagonist that the fmc will still side with the mc.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
Jun 22, 2022
I'm curious. In his other games, has there ever been a moment in the game where the fmc was swayed away from loving the mc, outside of sex? I don't mind this subtype of NTR but I like having end-game scenes where the fmc would have to explain to the mc that she actually does still love the mc; maybe even having to explain to the antagonist that the fmc will still side with the mc.
Good question.

The closest Suzuya has ever gotten to a stolen heart / real NTR might be in his game "Lloyd, Sasha and Seven Love Affair Partners." I can recommend giving it a try, for it's a really interesting take on netorare, netori, netorase and cheating, told across multiple perspectives. You start playing as the MC, who actually cheats on his wife, with some mild netori elements as you keep fucking every woman in the village, until the game then introduces the villain / the NTR guy. I won't spoil the rest, but it's a nice little rollercoaster of emotions.

Else, I'd say no, there haven't been moments in which the FMC was swayed away from loving the MC outside of sex, not in the seven Suzuya games I played.

There's a base formula the dev is following, aside from netorase/swapping: 1) Establishing that sex and love are two different beasts. 2) Exploring ways in which sex could overcome the power of love. 3) Allowing sex to "carve" unforgettable experiences into the mind without overwriting an existing bond of love ("carve" is literally the word used in many of his games for that process).

As such, his games replace the idea of a "swaying heart" with one of a "heart engraved by love and sex". Some of his heroines do tell the MC that even though they love them and only them, they won't ever be able to forget about certain sexual experiences. That can be dick size, but can also be dick shape, technique, stamina, taste, etc.

In his "Knightess Whore" game, the heroine remarks how the scent of a particular dick makes her act submissive for example, a reaction deeply imprinted into her mind, one that all her love for the MC won't be able to change. In the same game, there's a scene where another man manages to carve himself into her body and heart through various sex-plays, and she acknowledges that. For one night, she has become this man's woman, and all her thoughts of the MC are gone, temporarily.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad and Aquilez

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Where are you supposed to go during the last stage, I found 3 doors, 2 had items and the third one doesn't open. Feels like everything is a deadend

Reactions: Nemris

Spurious

Jun 22, 2017
A strange question for a strange game... Did someone know the title of the music during battles? It reminds me something from Simple Minds...

Jun 22, 2022
A strange question for a strange game... Did someone know the title of the music during battles? It reminds me something from Simple Minds...
The track is called "WELCOMEB4CK" in the game files. Full title with band/artist name seems to be "WELCOMEB4CK @ フリーBGM DOVA-SYNDROME".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spurious
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes