• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Being Kidnapped by Aliens and Becoming a Hero on the Night I Lent My Wife to My Junior [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Yup, that title is accurate, this game is a certified acid trip. I can't remember if this game has multiple endings, but the hero is into netorase and gains power to fight the aliens off his fetish. Saves the world by escalating his wife's infidelity. I think when he comes back he takes back his wife and also hooks up with the junior's girlfriend? It's such a weird game.
So they're just swingers?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Surprising wholesome ending. No one got hurt and everyone was happy. The slime NTR subplot was hilarious. Art is great. Overall a good lover swap not NTR story. The combat was easy but boring. Really pushing through that to get back to the kinda NTR. Definitely one of the better NTR-like games out there.

8/10
Would use to fap again
wish there were more like this

Reactions: Xiblis
Mar 19, 2021
not a fan of mtl but I couldn't skip this one for some reason. Quite the unique setting to spice it up honestly, idk if I read it right but basically husband and wife are into doujins and it was her idea to get cucked, than he wanted to try it out and got kidnapped by aliens when she was gonna go have sex. idk how much is left of the game but the swinging within cuckolding was interesting to since it reintroduced a character I had wanted to see.

a55555

May 31, 2017
I bought and played this right when it came out because his previous games are good. But yea this game is fucking weird I couldn't really believe what was happening.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
This has to be one of the weirdest stories I've ever heard.
You play a someone who has to fight aliens but the one thing that pushed you forward...
is that your wife gets fucked by your underclassmen?

What????

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
This actually one of the good ones out there storywise.

Dude got accidentally kidnapped by aliens and is now forced to help save their race from robots and you get a stronger whenever you feel a strong emotion and it just happen that the last time you were around, you were lending your wife to your friend so whenever you're taking a break, you text your wife to continue going out with your friend so you get stronger before missions. It actually has a surprisingly wholesome and somewhat vanilla ending anyway it's great.
Honestly the plot was original i liked that (y). the swinging was dumb as usual, nothing happens,nobody angry, too vanilla for my taste :KEK:.

• Sad
Reactions: jaden000

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I bought and played this right when it came out because his previous games are good. But yea this game is fucking weird I couldn't really believe what was happening.
Which other games he has? They are translated?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
the 2 i played were " " and " ." I believe theyre both on f95
I thought it was strange that I loved this game so much.... The "Man who fell for a knightess whore" game is my favorite! I didn't know it was the same developer. What a pleasure

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I was on the new updates page, and moused over this to see the title, and i had time to go to the kitchen, make myself a sandwitch, and come back before it scrolled to the end of the title

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes