Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Being Super [v0.18.1b] [Sandman Games and Art] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It's really very funny how many people can't read and yet use internet and this site. :p
Despite fact that in title of this thread with this mod you can clearly see a big yellow tag "Abandoned" still a whole lot of people here are spamming with text like "update mod" and even when someone finally wrote here that modder on his discord clearly stated that he abandoned this mod still as you can see someone again asks question "will this mod be updated or not".

But I have no intention here of course to destroy hopes or faith of those people who are still waiting for update to this mod because whoever wants to wait for it in ... infinity ... has every right to do so. ;)

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
It's really very funny how many people can't read and yet use internet and this site. :p
Despite fact that in title of this thread with this mod you can clearly see a big yellow tag "Abandoned" still a whole lot of people here are spamming with text like "update mod" and even when someone finally wrote here that modder on his discord clearly stated that he abandoned this mod still as you can see someone again asks question "will this mod be updated or not".

But I have no intention here of course to destroy hopes or faith of those people who are still waiting for update to this mod because whoever wants to wait for it in ... infinity ... has every right to do so. ;)
Perhaps you should do some reading yourself because it's already been stated on the previous page that AdanGC Mods said he's willing to update the mod once the game finally gets updated.

Now whether that happens or not is entirely up to him, but criticizing people who "can't read" when seemingly you haven't done any reading yourself is ironic.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Perhaps you should do some reading yourself because it's already been stated on the previous page that AdanGC Mods said he's willing to update the mod once the game finally gets updated.

Now whether that happens or not is entirely up to him, but criticizing people who "can't read" when seemingly you haven't done any reading yourself is ironic.
The fact that someone wrote that AdanGC update this mod when game will get a new update was written in December 2022 so almost a year ago and the fact that AdanGC confirmed that this mod is abandoned by him is completely fresh information confirmed by him himself 3 days ago so believe me I can read and I can read with understanding.

1698614763445.png

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
Then perhaps sharing this screenshot was the way to go in the first place instead of having a go at people most of which, myself included, don't have access to the discord server.

Thanks for sharing anyway, now people should be better informed about the state of the mod.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Then perhaps sharing this screenshot was the way to go in the first place instead of having a go at people most of which, myself included, don't have access to the discord server.

Thanks for sharing anyway, now people should be better informed about the state of the mod.
Someone else also wrote earlier that a modder on discord confirmed that this mod is abandoned so I was referring in my first post to this information and of course to the "abandoned" tag in the title itself which has long been visible in the thread with this mod.

On Discord he says: Sorry i Abandoned that mod :/ it was becoming a pain in the ass.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020

They face palmed when I asked why they kept asking for an abandoned mod

Edit: He said it was abandoned a while back on discord.

Reactions: Mario4don

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Honestly I can see why the mod was abandoned. From a semi-sandbox game to a linear vn with different paths depending on abilities and powers. Seems like a major headache. But when the game is complete hopefully someone will make a mod cause the game needs it imo

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 1248305

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

NOTE: Recommended start a new game the dev again add new variables and you are going to have bugs and errors trying to see the quest logs.
Updated: 2022-11-05
Game/Creator: Being Super /Sandman Games and Art - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.18.1b Light
Game Version: 0.18.1b
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port by Jeevant (Need update to v.0.18.1b)
Android Port by Blackeye (Need update to v.0.18.1b)

View attachment 1248331 View attachment 1578893
Any chance for an update?

Reactions: msleomac
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote