Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Being Super [v0.18.1b] [Sandman Games and Art] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 1248305

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

NOTE: Recommended start a new game the dev again add new variables and you are going to have bugs and errors trying to see the quest logs.
Updated: 2022-11-05
Game/Creator: Being Super /Sandman Games and Art - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.18.1b Light
Game Version: 0.18.1b
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port by Jeevant (Need update to v.0.18.1b)
Android Port by Blackeye (Need update to v.0.18.1b)

View attachment 1248331 View attachment 1578893
we will wait for the new update :D

Reactions: Punto

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
mods already avalible at svscomics has been since yesterday afternooon
I went over there. It doesn't say where the mod is. I don't know if it is already added to the game DL or if it is one of the other six DL's. Maybe the Dev of this mod will update it here soon.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
mods already avalible at svscomics has been since yesterday afternooon
Yeah - I saw that one too - bit that is the URM (universal mod) for RenPy games... not the one specifically for use with this game.

Thanks for the info though...

Reactions: imzahai

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
I went over there. It doesn't say where the mod is. I don't know if it is already added to the game DL or if it is one of the other six DL's. Maybe the Dev of this mod will update it here soon.
Yep those type of sites put the mods in the full download. The links have really slow download speeds so i left it alone.

Reactions: Talmadge and FFTW

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Indeed, some people asked on his profile, he's updating other mods, but for this game... No news no words, so yeah, maybe he doesn't like this game anymore and gave up, or so

Reactions: peperondana

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
it /Could/ be because dev has changed things so many times that everyone had to restart game several times including the modders doing their mods, and most if not all have better things to do.
but i definitely hope that he does update it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote