Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Being Super [v0.18.1b] [Sandman Games and Art] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
I JUST SEE THE UPDATED BE PATIENT Im going to update the mod later when I get back from work... and i see now we have a VN mode so im going to do my mod focus on that mode instead of sandbox mode so maybe is going to take me a couple of days to have the mod finished but im going to try and finish as soon as posible Just be patient guys please. Thanks.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I JUST SEE THE UPDATED BE PATIENT Im going to update the mod later when I get back from work... and i see now we have a VN mode so im going to do my mod focus on that mode instead of sandbox mode so maybe is going to take me a couple of days to have the mod finished but im going to try and finish as soon as posible Just be patient guys please. Thanks.
Sandbox is bad and VN is good ;)

Reactions: Ara-sH

Androidadult

Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 1248305

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

NOTE: Recommended start a new game the dev again add new variables and you are going to have bugs and errors trying to see the quest logs.
Updated: 2022-05-05
Game/Creator: Being Super /Sandman Games and Art - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.17c
Game Version: 0.17c
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port by Jeevant (Need update to v.0.17c)
Android Port by Blackeye (Need update to v.0.17c)

View attachment 1248331 View attachment 1578893
Well v0.18.1 is officially out, when will you update the mod?

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hey guys sorry for not updating the mod yet, these past weeks have been difficult for me because i got sick with a very strong flu, the good thing is not covid and Just this weekend i felt a little better but i had some things to di with my family and i have not had a chance to update the mod but I'm going to work on the mod these days please be patient guys thanks.

Elenmir

Mar 25, 2020
Hey guys sorry for not updating the mod yet, these past weeks have been difficult for me because i got sick with a very strong flu, the good thing is not covid and Just this weekend i felt a little better but i had some things to di with my family and i have not had a chance to update the mod but I'm going to work on the mod these days please be patient guys thanks.
Hope you feel better and thank you very much for the mod work, we really appreciate all the time and effort it takes you even in the middle of dealing with RL stuff.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
no prob, just take care your self first.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Looks like the Dev isn't able to do it at the current time maybe someone else can?

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Thank you, AdanGC. I hope you are recovering well.

Going to go start a new game and check it out. :)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1248305

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

NOTE: Recommended start a new game the dev again add new variables and you are going to have bugs and errors trying to see the quest logs.
Updated: 2022-11-05
Game/Creator: Being Super /Sandman Games and Art - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.18.1b Light
Game Version: 0.18.1b
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port by Jeevant (Need update to v.0.18.1b)
Android Port by Blackeye (Need update to v.0.18.1b)

View attachment 1248331 View attachment 1578893
thank you for the mod update~ ^_^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote