VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bella Balboa vs The D.D.D.A. [Ch. 1] [Sukebe Sensei]

1. 2.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

The game is very short and is already abandoned. Also the quality is not good compared to other games. I don't rate games that are this early on dev but I don't think this one will get developed enough anyways. I wish the developer finished this game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Omg such a fantastic start - teasy, raunchy, fantastically dirty language... still in early stages so not a lot there yet (at time of posting) but wow I can't wait to see more of it. Even the teased-at not-shown scenes were incredibly hot (though I hope they make a visual cameo at some point).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: Ch. 1
    Time played: About 1 hour, completed current content.

I have to admit, I'm fairly wary of this dev's content as he's already zero for one in terms of completed games and his work gives off a slightly weeb-y, incel vibe (vibe intensified with the decision to have this MC also be of partially Asian descent.) That said, I would be lying to say I didn't overall enjoy the content in his previous work (well, what was there) and as for the weeb-y, incel accusation, I suppose it takes one to know one.

In terms of scope, I think it's a good idea to have this game be a kinetic novel and honestly, everything so far is really good...with the one massive caveat being the premise partially seems to hinge on non-con. The world is presented as goofy enough that it's not that bad and there certainly isn't physical violence, but, non-con is non-con and is a big turn off to me.

Positives
    + MC (and her mom!) are hot and the basic premise of Bella being a nympho is awesome
    + Overall good use of the graphical engine (though some skin textures are wonky) and some nice camera angles
    + English is of high quality

Negatives
    - Non-con scenes with the potential for a lot more
    - Probably a me issue as my hardware is ancient, but this game gobbles CPU like Bella will (presumably) gobble cock as to make it practically unplayable so some optimization might be in order.

Though I am very wary of both the dev and the direction the content could take, I am also extremely enthused about the potential this project has. I really hope the dev can pull this off.

Game gets a 4 for hope and encouragement.

Note to devs: Please try and keep that slightly goofy vibe you have going to offset the non-con. Also, you should know it is a fucking crime to only tell Lola's sexy backstory through text with no accompanying flashbacks. (You didn't even give us the money shot when she shows granny her hoo ha....)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

I mean the overall writing and humor is one of the best on the site. Sure it's a kinetic novel and graphics aren't all that amazing too but your time here will be spent well i can guarantee that. It's kinda amusing to notice how dev's other game is full of choices and is choice driven at core while his other game has no choice.