EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BB Ribbon v2.png

Overview:
Three days after her 18th birthday, Olympic Gold Medalist Bella Balboa begins to feel intense physiological changes in her ripe, tender, young body. The girl, regularly described in the sports media as "America's Supple Sweetheart," is suffering from the same tragic curse which regularly afflicts all the women in her family. At the same time, a dark predatory menace has taken root in Isaac Franklin High School, transforming once-innocent virgins into spiteful strumpets. Will this menace succeed in corrupting young Bella, enslaving her to rampaging carnal desires? Or will Bella, with the aid of family and friends, manage to harness the potent erogenous energy in her DNA to turn the tables on the Depredation, Defloration, & Degradation Association?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-16
Release Date: 2022-06-16
Developer: Sukebe Sensei
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: My Virgin Bride
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

game_menu.png bbc1035.png bbc1048.png bbc1114.png bbc1081a.png bbc1162.png bbc1182.png bb cover2.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here I am, expecting that I was going to play as a badass female protagonist in the vein of ROCKY Balboa... shame.

Three days after her 18th birthday, Olympic Gold Medalist Bella Balboa begins to feel intense physiological changes in her ripe, tender, young body.
Will she be able to harness the potent erogenous energy in her DNA to turn the tables on the DDD Association?
rocky-balboa.gif

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bella Balboa vs The D.D.D.A. [Ch. 1] [Sukebe Sensei] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,03 GB / 130 MB - BellaBalboa-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 0,99 GB / 95 MB - BellaBalboa-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,6% of the original size, image quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
the tag "kinetic novel" is missing.... because the game opens with the words "you wont have any choices.. its like watching a subtitled movie"
i wouldnt even have downloaded it if i had known that beforehand...ill never understand why "kinetic novels" count as games when the whole gaming aspect isnt there at all

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes