Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The amount of Peter and the Wolf in this is more than other games which have neither Peter nor Wolf and I am for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sukebe_S

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So played, liked the renders they are nice. I found the music choice more annoying than anything.

Also honestly hated the fact we didn't get to see the raping or breaking of ember, we just see her get grabbed and several scenes later a gangbang and she was just willing to name the next person.

If you're just going to have her magically break within what I'm going to assume at the bare minimal was at least an hour at least let us see it.

Out said that it has potential to be something mindlessly fun or annoyingly stupid.only time will tell.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Can anyone make an android port?
Hopefully someone can! I have no idea how to do that, though…

So played, liked the renders they are nice. I found the music choice more annoying than anything.

Also honestly hated the fact we didn't get to see the raping or breaking of ember, we just see her get grabbed and several scenes later a gangbang and she was just willing to name the next person.

If you're just going to have her magically break within what I'm going to assume at the bare minimal was at least an hour at least let us see it.

Out said that it has potential to be something mindlessly fun or annoyingly stupid.only time will tell.
Fair points, and thanks for weighing in. Perhaps in future installments, there can be flashbacks to ember’s initiation.:unsure:

Reactions: eightypercent

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
But more importantly, how would you feel about games with Peter Wolf in them?

I'll get back to you on this, after I pop this onto my 'shit I forgot about from the 80s' spotify list.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I feel like the author should look at images of Olympic Gymnasts a bit more. They do not have breasts that large, especially when they are 18 and even well into their 20's. It has to do with the extreme regime of exercises they go through. It changes how their bodies develop.

For example, THIS is an olympic gymnast.
Her name is Dina Averina - she's in her 20's. (currently 22 I believe oops, i just checked again, she is 23 now.)
-Note the breast size.
-Now go look up olympic female gymnasts.
-I can say that practically no olympic gymnasts will have breasts the size of the 'Bella' character in this game. It should be fixed imo.
Dina Averina.jpg

Of course body type also depends on the type of gymnastics in question, this example comes from Rythmic Gymnastics, she is one of the best rythmic gymasts in the world. You can tell the type of gymnast she is from the type of musculature she has on her legs, torso, and arms. I personally find Rythmic Gymanst bodies to be the most appealing type on females, as they tend to be the most flexible and svelte. ( svelte: [adjective] slender, lithe. having clean lines : sleek. ) You can easily find her performances on youtube if you want.. .that's a rabbit hole worth investigating if you get time.

During this performance for example I believe she was 21.

But yes, the long and the short of it is - World Class Gymnasts simply don't have breasts that large - and especially not as saggy as Bella's currently are.... If you change the profession of the 'Bella' character, or fix her breasts (make them a lot smaller and tighter - i.e. not saggy/floppy as Bella's breasts currently appear...), it will make the game more believable. But if you choose to leave it the same character model.... don't make Bella a gymnast. It wouldn't make any sense. Maybe a cheerleader, they don't train the same way, and so larger breasts on a standard cheerleader is more plausible.

Note the clean lines and musculature on this Gymnast's body.
c56681c2d14f4058ae06413d97fa0835.jpg

It is also important to say - this type of body in the images I posted is not the exception in Olympic level rythmic gymnasts, it is the rule. Seriously, go look up any currently competing olympic female rythmic gymast, they nearly all look very similar in their general body shape.

97f3262abdd6b48fc6d3ed75594e84d8.jpg

That is a gymnasts body. Bella's breasts are currently too large and floppy, therefore she would not be a world class gymnast. It's basically impossible.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Hopefully someone can! I have no idea how to do that, though…
Fair points, and thanks for weighing in. Perhaps in future installments, there can be flashbacks to ember’s initiation.:unsure:
I also would much prefer ember to be the main character of this game. but ah well. it has to do with the character model you chose for bella, she doesn't look at all like a believable gymnast to me. It just doesn't fit. (see my previous post for details) I pay attention to the world of gymnastics. So for me, the current character model for Bella is particularly jarring because she doesn't have a gymnast's body.

-And is a gymnast's body required to be a world class gymnast? Why yes. Yes it is. There is a good reason you don't see world class gymnasts with large breasts, because they simply can not compete at the same level. In fact it is not uncommon for female gymnasts to have breast reduction surgery performed to allow them to be more competitive.

It would be like trying to substitute an eggplant for an orange. It just doesn't work. Go look at pictures of real olympic female gymnasts and you'll see what i mean. 'Bella' does not have the right body for a gymnast - so right now, your current version of Bella is an eggplant in my eyes. Because with that body, she doesn't look at all like a gymnast.

(one thing you may find, are RETIRED gymnasts who have larger breasts, because they have stopped competing and have mostly stopped doing the training, and sometimes this leads to them putting on weight, but no currently competing olympic gymnasts would have breasts like Bella's are currently. At least none I have ever seen.) And if Bella is retired, she would need to be retired for several years for that much of a change from her competition body to what she has in the game now. She doesn't look anything like a real gymnast with breasts that size.

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
It is also important to say - this type of body in the images I posted is not the exception in Olympic level rythmic gymnasts, it is the rule. Seriously, go look up any currently competing olympic female rythmic gymast, they nearly all look very similar in their general body shape.

That is a gymnasts body. Bella's breasts are currently too large and floppy, therefore she would not be a world class gymnast. It's basically impossible.
Now THIS is the kind of debate F95 needs more of! Thanks for caring enough to write an impassioned response. Also, thank you for substantiating your argument with photographic evidence. You present quite a compelling case!

I won't quibble much with your points, but I would like to present, for your consideration, someone who might take objection: retired US gymnast Alicia Sacramone, who won a silver medal at the 2008 Olympic Games.

th.jpeg

I completely agree that rhythmic gymnasts tend to share a similar body type, the type you very clearly explained and illustrated (thanks again for that, by the way). This is indeed the general rule. That said, for every general rule, there are exceptions. I think Sacramone is exceptional:

g2.png

Clearly, Sacramone's bust is engaged in a pitched battle with some military-grade spandex. USA Gymnastics probably hired an entire team of engineers to keep those otherwise-wobbly beauties stowed away:

1c5f8e544d46b279c1af5efb4c93f007.png

Don't get me wrong--I completely agree with your point: from the standpoint of physics alone, left unchecked large boobs will present massive challenges to the centrifugal pressures that gymnasts already struggle to take into account. Imagine being an elite gymnast, with all the factors they need to concentrate on, and then having an atypical set of glorious ta-tas on top of everything else to consider:

2695494212_44d0114ec6_o.jpeg

This makes Sacramone, IMHO, a hero. A role model. A person all young busty gymnasts can admire. Someone who, in spite of wondrous handicap, trained daily in pursuit of a dream and returned home with an Olympic medal:

alicia-sacramone-of-the-us-reacts-after-falling-off-the-balance-beam-during-the-womens-team-a...jpeg

Keep in mind the social difficulties she might've faced. Her funbags probably generated a fair amount of jealousy from rival gymnasts and even teammates, threatening to disrupt team cohesion:

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 9.04.21.png

Nevertheless she persevered, proving that, with enough grit and determination, athletes can overcome even the most delightful of obstacles.

Alicia-Sacramone-4.jpeg

Now perhaps you're saying, "OK, Sukebe... I'll admit that Sacramone had, in comparison to other elite gymnasts, atypically large honkers. But they're nowhere near as large as Bella Balboa's. Further, in her gymnast attire, Bella's boobs aren't as heavily bound as Sacramone's. This is compounds the issues your story has with lack of realism."

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 9.15.19.png

To this point, I plead guilty to taking perhaps too much artistic liberty. In my defense, I would say this: I make games (and art) that I myself would enjoy. And while I enjoy trim, muscular, svelte gymnast bodies, I also enjoy surprisingly amazing boobs--"sneaky tits" if you will--the kinds of tits on the kinds of bodies that you wouldn't expect to find them on. I will suspend a lot of disbelief throughout a narrative if an amazing pair are asking me to. So when designing the character in DAZ, I asked myself, "you know what's hotter than an elite gymnast's typical body? An elite gymnast's typical body... with top-flight knockers. How fucking rad would that be?" So I went with it, mainly because I have a soft spot in my heart for soft boobs.

You might've noticed that Bella's boobs are not the only unrealistic aspect of the tale so far. There is also an intergenerational curse of horniness that plagues the women in Bella's family. To my knowledge, there is no historical precedent or scientific explanation that can account for such a phenomenon, yet it's a significant part of the narrative. And (spoiler alert) there will be other elements in future chapters that further strain credulity.

That said, I feel inspired by this discussion. While I'm not going to give Bella a breast reduction, I'll make the topic of the unlikelihood that someone of Bella's physique could find olympic gymnastic success part of future dialogues. Hope you're not too disappointed, and thanks again for weighing in.

:) (y)

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Ah.. a silver medalist. not quite up to par then. And as you said, she is retired. so it makes sense there. I will say though, given the choice between the two, I personally prefer my example. Also I see that Alicia is not a rythmic gymnast, her musculature makes that obvious. I don't pay too much attention to the other types of gymnastics, so perhaps she was in my blind spot.

To contrast however, Dina's list of gold medals is extreme. she has a total of 32 gold medals, (18 of those were from world championships), 14 silver medals, and 3 bronze to her name. And the list continues to grow the longer she competes. That's a world class athlete.

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Ah.. a silver medalist. not quite up to par then. And as you said, she is retired. so it makes sense there.
Just to be clear, those photos aren't post-retirement. It's her in Olympic (and pre-Olympic) competition.

As for "only" attaining silver, that's true. Perhaps if her boobs were slightly less awesome, she'd have gotten gold and maybe enjoyed a longer career. Additionally, she also married a quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, illustrating that her life isn't a 100% Disney fairytale...

Oh well. I still find her story inspirational.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Just to be clear, those photos aren't post-retirement. It's her in Olympic (and pre-Olympic) competition.

As for "only" attaining silver, that's true. Perhaps if her boobs were slightly less awesome, she'd have gotten gold and maybe enjoyed a longer career. Additionally, she also married a quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, illustrating that her life isn't a 100% Disney fairytale...

Personal preference is a fickle thing, we are all different, and so tastes will of course differ. If I had them all in a row, and I could date any of them, I would pick Dina without hesitation.

And it's not just about the body for my personal preference there, I love the way Dina looks, there's something about her that just clicks in my mind, I think she is beautiful, so i am extremely biased there, I will admit.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017

(last reply I promise ;D) I wanted to clear up why I am heavily biased against large breasts....

I personally dislike large breasts on women. I actually feel sorry for women who are cursed with large breasts, because of the quite literal burden they have to deal with from having them.

Big breasts are a curse imo, not a blessing. They weigh a lot, they flop about painfully during physical activity, they can literally make it hard to breathe when a woman is laying on her back. (I know, I had a sister with naturally extremely large breasts, and to this day, I still feel sorry for her). My sister had the kind of breasts that most men would go all googley eyed over, she was mistaken for a movie star often, and was able to walk onto movie sets despite not being an actress based purely on her looks. But even she did not like her breasts and complained about them, they were too big. Since that time, i've always been turned off by big breasts. I do not find them attractive, because I know the pain they cause women.

*Not even the firmest of sports bra's can make up for the problems that large breasts cause women in sports.

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
looks awesome! are you ( please!! ) gonna make a muscular gymnast that flexes her muscles in this game?
it's kind built in! gymnast have awesome muscular bodies! even the younger ones

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Really enjoyed this story. It has a nice pacing to it, its fun to read/watch and the flashback to mom's talk with her grandma to me is a proof of writer skills. Well done Sukebe_S (y)

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
I think this was a nice start, some, mostly already mentioned things

Not seeing the raping or breaking of ember was rather disappointing, could be quite a bit of content, including the question why she choose that creamies girl as the next target.

As for the model, yeah that kind of sport has very little Sacramone and something in between that and the norm would be a bit more realistic, but in the end it's a game and I'm happy for every game where the females at least has a larger head than tits, so there is that.

Seeing this main story (the DDDA part) and the limited view we get on it I 'm really not sure if that "incest" stuff is even doing much for the overall story and game. Maybe have anotther look at it and keep it focused, but it's hard to tell with just what we had so far.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes