Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
It'll be in this thread, but I'll likely have a specific Chapter 2 build to download which is distinct from Chapter 1 (just to keep the file sizes low). :)

Silvic

Nov 23, 2019
Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? I check back from time to time because I truly want the story to continue.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Still writing, still rendering. When I get stuck, I work on my other game or one of my other side projects. Sorry I'm slow! RL obligations are a real hassle.
But I appreciate the interest!

Reactions: Jhin00

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
That looks nice, I wonder about the change of scenery, the tattoos, the getup...well I hope I find out soon

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Silvic

Nov 23, 2019
What is the latest info on this game? I saw that they were going to continue but that was months ago. Any chance of a hostile takeover? Maybe a new regime change is needed to get back on track, just like real life.

• Haha
Reactions: AwsHen

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
What is the latest info on this game? I saw that they were going to continue but that was months ago. Any chance of a hostile takeover? Maybe a new regime change is needed to get back on track, just like real life.
Oh shit! Is SukebeSoft getting bought out? Am I gonna have to find a new pretend job? :eek:

Just joking. I'm still working on this, and my other project. I don't ask for money. I just ask for patience. Lots and lots of patience...

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes