Ren'Py - Abandoned - Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

1. 5.00 star(s)

KBates

Has a decent amount of content, but can foresee it getting better. Art is exactly to my taste, and the corruption elements are great as well. Although not much is in the game so far, so much effort has been put into the game, and I can really see the potential, really hope the devs don't drop it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

WindIsHowling

Teaser game, characters act how the plot demands them to and usually the plot demands them to act completely idiotic to avoid having to put too much art in the game and actually give fans what they want.

Don't waste your time or money.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jethro_black

Really good art and a base that shows a lot of promise. Not a whole lot of content and a bit of a grind at times but certainly one to watch. One thing for the developers to note, had a bit of trouble navigating the Plumber HQ and some areas of the house. Could use some signage or arrows in the UI.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ben786

While (at the time of my writing this review) there has yet to be much story development, you can tell that there has already been a LOT of work done on the general framework of the game. Not only are the player interactions hot, but the girls are as well!

Side note: Although wardrobe capabilities haven't been implemented as of yet, I can tell you (from peeking into the developer tools) that there's a lot to be excited for!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lygarx

For the small amount of content available so far, it is an amazing piece of work. The art is very unique and well drawn. The writing is not too bad either. It does capture the essence of the characters in the show for fans. There may not be any actual battling incorporated right now and there may be some bugs that need to be worked out, but there is a lot of potential for a work that has been released. My only complaint is that the releases are taking way too long to come out and they could update faster, but things take time and if they had more support, perhaps they could speed production. I have been a long fan of this game since the demo and I am glad that development is finally starting to pick up.