Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Can somebody help im stuck at this game i am currently there where i have to hack the plumber HQ or bring up shars training to lvl3 but nothing is happening i can only do patrols and do some training and also cant lvl up the lust of the character beacause the games doesnt continue pls help.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Can somebody help im stuck at this game i am currently there where i have to hack the plumber HQ or bring up shars training to lvl3 but nothing is happening i can only do patrols and do some training and also cant lvl up the lust of the character beacause the games doesnt continue pls help.
If only there was some sort of message telling you that the game ends there :unsure:

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Keep up the good work. A little mess seemed unavoidable with Renpy's scripting format, IMO.

I'll be keeping my eyes open then.

Some question about design, though.

I myself like the "alien force" and "ultimate alien" series most, and have yet to watch the entire "Omniverse" series. My 1st headscratch is, the game is in the omniverse art style, and gwen is depicted in that art style in the events. But in the bio/stat screen, she is depicted more in line with the "alien force" style. Why the discrepancy?

Second, the last gwen scene before the trailer for v0.05. It felt forced somehow, jumping the progression miles away while getting nowhere near that in similar time frame with Shar. I like Shar's progression more, while Gwen jumps all over the place. But I must say, Gwen hypnotic suggestion made me laugh my a** off and think to myself "why didn't I thought of with that". Brilliantly funny (y) Might be cos I'm not an evil Galvan ...
Thse are more Newman questions, I'm just the code monkey :p But the reason that scene with Gwen is cause she's kind of unstable right now, an emotional rollercoaster.. Also.. Quite drunk xD

Reactions: PugWug

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Working on it. The next build will have a ton of scenes, so please be patient. We'll make it worth your while, guys and gals.
I've been meaning to ask for awhile now. In the goodie packs from your patreon and, other places like the main image for this threads OP. You have two versions of Gwen. Main Gwen and an 'Alt Gwen'. Not looking for spoilers or anything but it still the plan to have both versions?

Aug 10, 2018
I've been meaning to ask for awhile now. In the goodie packs from your patreon and, other places like the main image for this threads OP. You have two versions of Gwen. Main Gwen and an 'Alt Gwen'. Not looking for spoilers or anything but it still the plan to have both versions?
dose it no show three versions of Gwen?

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes