Unity Abandoned Bend or Break 2 [v0.69] [Gunsmoke Games]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I'm not advancing anymore. I tried to influence and do actions a bunch of times on Korra, but I'm not advancing at all, I'm just stuck on dance, nothing more. Also, I can't get past the strip part of Azula. Are those feature's just not out yet?
Uhh...if you just read the very first post of the thread, the game is nearly abandoned. Hasn't ever received an update.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I'm not advancing anymore. I tried to influence and do actions a bunch of times on Korra, but I'm not advancing at all, I'm just stuck on dance, nothing more. Also, I can't get past the strip part of Azula. Are those feature's just not out yet?

Yes, the devs have more or less abadonned this gam from what I understood.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
No, the game hasn't got further for the last two years, if I remember. Devs focus more on Something Unlimited atm.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
so I guess this gets placed on the pile of dev side games that never get worked on? it's fine to have side projects, and no one should be surprised they never get done, doesn't make it suck less though.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I mean, dude was making this game because he had an extra person on his staff who has since quit. I don't really expect he'll get around to finishing this anytime soon, if ever. Abandoned probably makes more sense than on hold.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Once SU is done, they'll need a new project, sooo...
Well, if we suppose they will ever stop developing SU as it looks like they are going Skyrim-like with it.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Eh I imagine that SU will hit a 'finished' state eventually, even if they keep adding stuff to it after. I'm not as salty about its development as many are but I still don't expect it to reach that point for several more years though.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I'm not salty about it, I think they're doing a great job (compared to Kingdom of Deception...), but the DC universe is so vast I don't think they'll reach the end of it soon. Besides, they even avoided bringing in some of the topshots like Wonder Woman until pretty recently, so there's still definitely content to be created.

Reactions: apostatefarm
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes