Others Completed Bend or Break. Legend Of Korra Capture Simulator [v1.1] [Sunsetriders7]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
make the others OP tag into UNITY becausse when i unpack this game i see unity icon for starting this game

Reactions: Cirro84

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
If this is the 'new' version from 2016 - which I think it is because it's version 1.1 and it's only 80MB - Sunset went back to his original one that was buggy and cleaned up the code. It's just a linear corrupting game. Just keep picking the corrupting things as they show up if I remember correctly. There is one bad ending...actually the final ending is bad for the MC too...but there is one where Korra bites your dick off.
The version from 2015 is about 200MB but was a bug fest, I'm trying to remember if there was more art in the original but I pretty sure there was no ending in it...

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all I have to do here is make her starve, then she will obey easily. It took me 5 maybe 10 minutes to make her do everything this game has implemented.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
So, did anyone finish this? only managed to discover 3 bad endings: using bloodbend, command or blowjob option.
My opinion: it's okayish, art is very good (probably hottest korra around).. but game is too short, corruption doesn't have proper build up (also some dialogue options seem useless, unless i'm missing something) and there's only one animation.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, did anyone finish this? only managed to discover 3 bad endings: using bloodbend, command or blowjob option.
My opinion: it's okayish, art is very good (probably hottest korra around).. but game is too short, corruption doesn't have proper build up (also some dialogue options seem useless, unless i'm missing something) and there's only one animation.
As far as I know, this was just a first run in developing a game and it wasn't suppose to be ambitious. The ambitious game by SunsetRiders7 is Something Unlimited which you can find here:

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy

Goatman667

Feb 13, 2018
I remember playing this and then finding out he was making SU. I can still remember the hype I felt. And then the hype I felt when looking for the most recent version and discovering F95.
Man, I love how Sunset draws Korra. Look at all those sweet muscles. I just wish there was more to do in this game though. Hopefully he will make another one when he finishes SU. I believe he said that was the plan.
Do you know where I can find the full game? I played the one on newgrounds but that didn't seem complete. I only got the endings where Amon captures korra, tarlok gets incinerated, and where you starve Korra to death. Is there even a good ending? Am I missing something or is that just the whole game? Plz help me I really like this game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Do you know where I can find the full game? I played the one on newgrounds but that didn't seem complete. I only got the endings where Amon captures korra, tarlok gets incinerated, and where you starve Korra to death. Is there even a good ending? Am I missing something or is that just the whole game? Plz help me I really like this game.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. It's a small game.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I member this game. It was pretty decent tbh. A little too straight forward, there is barely a corruption, more like a "doesnt matter anymore, lets fuck" switch in her head flipping but still decent.

Think it came at the same time as some other korra-trainer games. MindbreakStudios made one...or is still making.....they will never make it to a full game anyway but thats kinda unrelated here... ( ' - ')
God remembering how awesome that game looked like it could be is heart-breaking. I don't know what it is about Korra, but I feel like she's pretty much perfect for this kind of thing.

Jul 22, 2017
I heard there was 3 bad endings but did anyone know how to get them and if there was any good endings to the game. would like to know how to see each ending

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Endings.

Bad End. Incinerated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bad End. Starved to Death
Bad Ending 1. Command route.
Bad Ending 2. Bloodbending route.

What else I am missing?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes