Others Completed Bend or Break. Legend Of Korra Capture Simulator [v1.1] [Sunsetriders7]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
This game has a big potential but he has been abandoned to soon. It never had been the ambition to be a big project and I think that it's a shame because the art or gorgeous. This game could be amazing if he ha more attentions.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Sometimes it's because we love the character of a show that we want see them in this kind of situation.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest dev talk on this subject ... good hings are coming to thie game:

Dec 22, 2019 at 4:41am
Bend or Break 2

1582411797006.png

Sooooo we decided to go and do a project SR7 has been talking about since March. We are heading back to the start of Gunsmoke Games, with Bend or Break. A lot of you have found us from playing the Newgrounds version (currently sitting at an amazing 942,000 plays, and an even more impressive 4.10 stars). This is where Bend or Break 2 will end up in the near future. But first you all get to play it.

Now I must warn you, that with personnel changes recently more load has been placed on SR7’s back. He literally started this project mere days before we made those changes. So essentially what you’re seeing here is a skeleton (a damn sexy one). This means that there will be more added early in the new year. We plan to have a Newgrounds version along with an Android version, and a Patreon Exclusive version as well (this won’t take away from SU at all). We hope you can all see the potential that is here!
There will be more changes to GG in 2020 and we are excited to share all of that with you. The first change is the hiring of a new programmer who will start in January. He is local to us, which makes development much smoother. We can’t wait to share more exciting news, but for now enjoy what is there of Bend or Break.
Sincerely Gunsmoke Games

Reactions: Aode and Kalrotix

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So where can I find BoB 1? Part 2 should definitely get its own thread.

On a side note, I started playing through pt 2 and the superfluous use of italics and bold type is ridiculous. Nothing has emphasis if every other word is in italics or bold.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes