Unity Abandoned Bending The Rules [Feature Showcase Version] [AlmightySpoon]

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
advertpic.jpg

Overview:
Life is just started for you, you want to work hard to be able to put your hands on anything/anyone you want. With this kind of determination your pocket/bed will never be empty. With so many option what/who do you want to do first?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-13
Release Date: 2021-01-13
Developer: AlmightySpoon -
Censored: No
Version: Feature Showcase Version
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Codes:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

pic1.png pic2.png pic3.png

Last edited:

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Important note that the test character only appears in the game when using the incest code, please read developer notes for more information.

Reactions: Storm4n

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
AlmightySpoon Seeing as you patreon is new and currently at zero, May I suggest switching over to subscriberstar instead.

One benefit is that you get a biggercut as they take 20% instead of 30%.
The bigger and more obvious benefit... you don't have to make workarounds for incest, and have to worry about patreon going out of their way to check.

You simply posting here under your dev name about the incest code can later bite you in the ass, is why devs who do their own patches do it as "unnofficial" i.e. it is made by them but they share it via an alias or lewdpatcher.

O and last benefit... you can relax when it comes to genres and tags because they are less anal about it. For example Harem Hotel had to remove the schoolgirl outfit because of patreon. (was a petite character).

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
AlmightySpoon Seeing as you patreon is new and currently at zero, May I suggest switching over to subscriberstar instead.

One benefit is that you get a biggercut as they take 20% instead of 30%.
The bigger and more obvious benefit... you don't have to make workarounds for incest, and have to worry about patreon going out of their way to check.

You simply posting here under your dev name about the incest code can later bite you in the ass, is why devs who do their own patches do it as "unnofficial" i.e. it is made by them but they share it via an alias or lewdpatcher.

O and last benefit... you can relax when it comes to genres and tags because they are less anal about it. For example Harem Hotel had to remove the schoolgirl outfit because of patreon. (was a petite character).
thank you for your advice. Im not really scared about the incest part because i would change that system to a better one, but, that subscriberstar sounds very interesting, so i will take a look and if it meets my expectations, i will switch.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
My best wishes to the developer! Only reading his "Developer notes" I see there is a lot of illusion and love in his project. You will get all you want!

Opssss may it be compiled for Mac, please?

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Am I missing something here because I have nothing here but background images of the MC's house that have been directly ripped from GLASSIX . I tried putting the code in the options menu and nothing has happened. No acknowledgement that it was accepted and no characters just another developers graphics of empty rooms no matter what time of day. Also when you choose to skip the prologue I am asked to enter a name and nothing happens just stuck in blackness.

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Am I missing something here because I have nothing here but background images of the MC's house that have been directly ripped from GLASSIX . I tried putting the code in the options menu and nothing has happened. No acknowledgement that it was accepted and no characters just another developers graphics of empty rooms no matter what time of day. Also when you choose to skip the prologue I am asked to enter a name and nothing happens just stuck in blackness.
Nevermind I figured out my problem. The game does not accept the ENTER button by the numpad.

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Nevermind I figured out my problem. The game does not accept the ENTER button by the numpad.
Im just using the same assets as glassix, there are a few game on this site that dose the same. I tried to not build the same house but those were the fitting parts, the city will be built differently.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
when adult game developer says their game is "sandbox"
most of the time, its not even sandbox ..not even close
..let see how this one going to be like..

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Illusion based games are common, then there's Daz and then blender and sometimes SFM. There are probably more but too lazy to name them.

Reactions: hakulaku97