Unity Abandoned Bending The Rules [Feature Showcase Version] [AlmightySpoon]

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I hope everything goes well, I love games with random npc generation
If i add random generation to the game, it will only affect the map or maybe the schedule of the npc's, with the current system these are the possibilities. With the assets im using its impossible for me to make their apparence random.

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is this apartment showcase or can you do something in the game?
Its a feature showcase version, i wrote down everything you can do and see in the changlog. Not much yet but we are still in very early state in the development. I need to finish some feature first before i can add the gameplay elements, like: Ai,Map,Npc Tracking, also i want to remake the opening, these are the things that i planned for he next update, after that i can start working on the jobs and the npc interactions.

Reactions: grilled chicken

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
is the game already finish?
No, and its on hitaus. I got a job since i posted this and dont really have time to work on it. Now i feel like some system should be rewritten. But i think if i come back to develop a game i would work on my other project. i was making a voice controlled windows assistant, only the animations holds me back. Imagine cortana with body that you can ask to control spotify and also to strip naked.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Hey there, sadly no, it was a failed project, life got in the way. Would it be possible to remove it completly from the site? Its not playable anyway and i would feel bad leaving it here.
We can just leave it as abandoned.