Unity Completed Beneath Steel Clouds [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do you get ending 2?
It's the only ending I didn't get, but my guess is that you tell the soldier that you don't need a reward after getting her the meds. It's the only option I didn't select and I didn't feel like playing through a third time just for that.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
To be honest with you. I'm no longer interested in this "game". I'm not willing to stress test my computer just for this simple game. Its simply isn't worth it. I'm just letting you guys know my experience with this game.

Are you guys not experiencing the same thing? Check your gpu overclock app or hardwareinfo (whichever is convenient) to see if it does the same thing to you. It was constantly running my gpu on boost clock. Taking whatever processing power my gpu had. It's completely unreasonable for what this game should need.

It's not like I have a crap computer. My gpu is in the rtx 2000 series level of performance. Either it's badly coded like you said in regards to fps or it's rerouting my gpu processing power for undisclosed use. (Mining most likely)

I'm not willing to check which is the case for this game.
I've encountered similar things before, always in Unity games. My bet is generally on it being poorly coded, not mining.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Wtf is wrong with this game?! Why is it utilizing my entire graphics card?? Is this game trying to mine with my card?

It ran so hot that my computer had to shut down to prevent overheating. I got 80+ degrees temp trying to play this game.

I reduced the power limit to 58% and it seemed to stabilize at 75 degrees. Why is it fully utilizing the GPU like that?

The more power I unlock, the more this game will consume. I refuse to believe that this is "required" by the game. Either it is badly coded or it's using my gpu processing power for an undisclosed purpose. This game in theory should be able to run on a potato given it's play style.

Edit: I just looked into the steam site to check the graphics requirement. You can play this game with a gpu with atleast 256mb and 2gb ram. The ram requirement is weird but I more than have that with excess RAM storage. Any card above gtx 1000 series should be able to run this.

What's really weird about this game is that it's free on steam. What is their revenue model here? I'm leaning more towards mining.

See for yourself here:
I don't think lesson of passion get their money from mining (they already have lucrative models of subscriptions, and it's basically uncrackable currently), sp poor coding is more likely

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
remember when lesson of passion was kinda in the forefront of adult games all those years ago and it was one of the few decent quality adult game developers out there?
too bad they got stuck in comfortably repeating the same simple formula and never moved on to bigger things.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Why is there a pirated version of a game that you can get free on Steam? Just Why? o_O
Most people on this site who followed LOP when their stuff cost money and were recoding their stuff to make it pirate proof probably have no idea this game exists for free. This post is basically a public service to those who enjoyed their content before LOP went pirate crazy. Maybe some people will seek out their steam content and re-follow because of it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
remember when lesson of passion was kinda in the forefront of adult games all those years ago and it was one of the few decent quality adult game developers out there?
too bad they got stuck in comfortably repeating the same simple formula and never moved on to bigger things.
If they found a way to expand to full on scenes instead of a few repeated frames...they'd be back up their. It definitely is too bad. The gameplay isn't too grindy and visuals still hold up.

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
To be honest with you. I'm no longer interested in this "game". I'm not willing to stress test my computer just for this simple game. Its simply isn't worth it. I'm just letting you guys know my experience with this game.

Are you guys not experiencing the same thing? Check your gpu overclock app or hardwareinfo (whichever is convenient) to see if it does the same thing to you. It was constantly running my gpu on boost clock. Taking whatever processing power my gpu had. It's completely unreasonable for what this game should need.

It's not like I have a crap computer. My gpu is in the rtx 2000 series level of performance. Either it's badly coded like you said in regards to fps or it's rerouting my gpu processing power for undisclosed use. (Mining most likely)

I'm not willing to check which is the case for this game.
perhaps something is wrong with your PC or whatever device u use. I played this game, through steam and didn't find any overheated stuff or whatever problem you ran into. and my RTX? i don't think my laptop has it but my laptop are strong enough to run Cyberpunk on full 4k HD 60fps

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Are cheats included in this?
Unpack attached file and overwrite original (better backup it 1st). After sleep u get 777 relationship with girls, ability to buy everything from black market without money and int + sxp stats would became also 777.
P.S. Or u can edit ur save game manually in Regedit by opening this key path "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Beneath steel clouds"

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Unpack attached file and overwrite original (better backup it 1st). After sleep u get 777 relationship with girls, ability to buy everything from black market without money and int + sxp stats would became also 777.
P.S. Or u can edit ur save game manually in Regedit by opening this key path "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Beneath steel clouds"
Can you please add a gallery unlocker to your mod?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Why is there a pirated version of a game that you can get free on Steam? Just Why? o_O
This game on steam is only available in some countries, so players who live in other countries where steam does not distribute the game are happy for a pirated version with crack.