3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rickodo

Nov 17, 2018
Did they still work on that game? Or it is dead too.
And can someone tell me why it starts, after the scene with the teacher, again and again in front of the school?

Rickodo

Nov 17, 2018
Wish I could get the uncensored version without money. But that is not possible.
Well, then I must enjoy the skin I get to see^^

Oct 19, 2018
Wish I could get the uncensored version without money. But that is not possible.
Well, then I must enjoy the skin I get to see^^
The Ichi.io one was censored? I know the old link was (from March or May). But I just played the current one, and I didn't see any... I did take a different path, mainly because I forgot what I chose. But I the D, and all...

Rickodo

Nov 17, 2018
The Ichi.io one was censored? I know the old link was (from March or May). But I just played the current one, and I didn't see any... I did take a different path, mainly because I forgot what I chose. But I the D, and all...
Well I got the a picture with the archangel and If I click to see the uncensored scene it send me to the Patreon page.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Well I got the a picture with the archangel and If I click to see the uncensored scene it send me to the Patreon page.
This dev is always putting up "Free version" with censorship, if you want NSFW scene you need a Paid version.
And since it's Pedophilia, very few people took interest in it, even less chance for a pirated version.
If there's no paid version shared, then you won't get a paid version free.

Reactions: CJ29
Oct 19, 2018
Do you mean the X-Rated sign at the Menu Page? Because You just need to select the "Start" option nothing else (unless this has something to do with the selected language, or the download Version, because I use the PC Version from the site).

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes