chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
when you agree to a shower with asha before going to the bar as a female you follow her to a door then she faces you and nothing happens, is that as far as you can go in the current ver or a bug?

Tirson

Oct 10, 2019
when you agree to a shower with asha before going to the bar as a female you follow her to a door then she faces you and nothing happens, is that as far as you can go in the current ver or a bug?
Bug found and fixed, the event will work fine in the next release, thank you so much for the feedback! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nurumimi

Mar 25, 2020
It's for protection, sure it gives +2 at "ball protection" hihihi. Maybe it is an erotic way of not show everything and let your imagination flies?? At least its mine.
+1 to this game, I will follow (Demo makes it veeery eager to have more play around!). I loved it!

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
since there is "gay" stuff
give us some futa too
like the female with the male scenes with some titz&pussy&ballz&dick

• Love
Reactions: Nurumimi

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I've run into the same bug.

Still wanted to post a message to show my support and appreciation of this kind of games (good art, good character design/rich story), and to +1 the futa request (at least one futa NPC when playing as female MC could add some "spice", especially if it isn't immediately that obvious). Good luck!

Tirson

Oct 10, 2019
I've run into the same bug.

Still wanted to post a message to show my support and appreciation of this kind of games (good art, good character design/rich story), and to +1 the futa request (at least one futa NPC when playing as female MC could add some "spice", especially if it isn't immediately that obvious). Good luck!
Thanks for the support! :)

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Would love to see Futa added to the game though thats just me, I'm aware its a tiny group of people who like that in games.