Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can ANyone help? I got stuck after defeating Logan. They say that I should go back to the infarmary, but None of the professors allows me to move forward, nor can I leave the exam area. There are no quests marked in the chronicle either. How do I go on?

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Kinda dissapointed that we can't be the ferret in this game, but oh well guess I'll have to make do with the male or female protagonist ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: Tirson and YuriiH
D

Deleted member 2056651

Can ANyone help? I got stuck after defeating Logan. They say that I should go back to the infarmary, but None of the professors allows me to move forward, nor can I leave the exam area. There are no quests marked in the chronicle either. How do I go on?
You need to collect 3 items: Berry Jelly(from Berry slime), Flanking Knife(from wasps) and Lake Rock (near Logan).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
(after being asked to get dinner, if you speak to her she just looks at MC then instantly back forward, might want some middle text, like "have you got dinner yet?")

(talking to violette from the left makes her do the same as Mum, but over the desk is normal, maybe block off the left?)

(whole violette scene is black)

(wasp area the screen shifts slightly up and down)

(exam start area, some characters art which is black on a black background makes them almost invis)

(exam doesn't have a quest)

(choosing which enemy/character to attack/mend is not great. Using a controller I somehow put a potion on logan and not asha, even though I pressed once to the right after zaine)

(also holding just right makes everyone skip a turn and doesn't confirm if that is what a player wants, this isn't necessarily bad since it lets a player get out of a bad fight faster, but without a confirmation at the end it could be they were just checking something)

(arrow rain against single enemies is kind of OP, got 8 attacks on logan out of 1 use)

----------------

Overall

Interesting art style.

A few black screens or what seems like weird script jumping, example would be Violette and the milk where it shows the back in black for a while.

A lot of art just missing, which can be fine every now and then, but most people don't want to replay whole sections of a game to see what they missed.

A definite need of someone to proofread. Many typos and the like.

I don't remember if it was mentioned in the first demo, or if in this one, but I literally went through the whole thing with magic arrow and no skills on the other two until the Logan fight, because didn't know/remember about buying new ones.

The Quest menu area should be used.

Characters at least some teachers and the main characters seem to have their own personalities which is nice.

Giving the Mom and Dad nice looking character models, you know that is gonna make people request incest.

Reactions: Tirson

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Runglaur
Is possible / will be possible to change the resolution?
This is the first RPG maker game for which I need glasses.
Everything is so terribly tiny...

I thought I had a decent size monitor, but I was wrong.
I really regret people with smaller monitors because they will need a magnifying glass to play.

Tirson

Oct 10, 2019
Runglaur
Is possible / will be possible to change the resolution?
This is the first RPG maker game for which I need glasses.
Everything is so terribly tiny...

I thought I had a decent size monitor, but I was wrong.
I really regret people with smaller monitors because they will need a magnifying glass to play.
Hi, we wanted to maintain the highest resolution possible to keep the quality of the pics high. If we decrease the resolution, the environments would appear larger, but the art would lose quality. However, in the future, we will try to put an option to change the resolution.

Tirson

Oct 10, 2019
(after being asked to get dinner, if you speak to her she just looks at MC then instantly back forward, might want some middle text, like "have you got dinner yet?")

(talking to violette from the left makes her do the same as Mum, but over the desk is normal, maybe block off the left?)

(whole violette scene is black)

(wasp area the screen shifts slightly up and down)

(exam start area, some characters art which is black on a black background makes them almost invis)

(exam doesn't have a quest)

(choosing which enemy/character to attack/mend is not great. Using a controller I somehow put a potion on logan and not asha, even though I pressed once to the right after zaine)

(also holding just right makes everyone skip a turn and doesn't confirm if that is what a player wants, this isn't necessarily bad since it lets a player get out of a bad fight faster, but without a confirmation at the end it could be they were just checking something)

(arrow rain against single enemies is kind of OP, got 8 attacks on logan out of 1 use)

----------------

Overall

Interesting art style.

A few black screens or what seems like weird script jumping, example would be Violette and the milk where it shows the back in black for a while.

A lot of art just missing, which can be fine every now and then, but most people don't want to replay whole sections of a game to see what they missed.

A definite need of someone to proofread. Many typos and the like.

I don't remember if it was mentioned in the first demo, or if in this one, but I literally went through the whole thing with magic arrow and no skills on the other two until the Logan fight, because didn't know/remember about buying new ones.

The Quest menu area should be used.

Characters at least some teachers and the main characters seem to have their own personalities which is nice.

Giving the Mom and Dad nice looking character models, you know that is gonna make people request incest.
Thank you for the feedback. :)

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Got the 3 items at the exam and talked to the professor. He told us about a banquet or what not. After that I still can't leave the exam area. WHat now?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, we wanted to maintain the highest resolution possible to keep the quality of the pics high. If we decrease the resolution, the environments would appear larger, but the art would lose quality. However, in the future, we will try to put an option to change the resolution.
I understand your intent, but this is definitely the smallest environments of all RPG maker games I've ever seen.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
The combat in this game is atrocious. Sometimes I can't target my own party to heal them, other times the high-lighter gets stuck so I can't choose who I want, sometimes both myself AND the enemy are high-lighted and the enemy ends up getting healed. God damn that is super fking frustrating. Fix the combat asap.

Art is good and the writing seems pretty decent so far too but without the combat working it's just a deadend atm.

Tirson

Oct 10, 2019
The combat in this game is atrocious. Sometimes I can't target my own party to heal them, other times the high-lighter gets stuck so I can't choose who I want, sometimes both myself AND the enemy are high-lighted and the enemy ends up getting healed. God damn that is super fking frustrating. Fix the combat asap.

Art is good and the writing seems pretty decent so far too but without the combat working it's just a deadend atm.
If I can ask, have you used a keyboard or a mouse during the fight?

D

Deleted member 2248518

Is there a difference between being male/female other than the player portrait and being called bro/sis?