Seeking Best anal game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
The newest version of the game has so many exhibitionism related passives that at one point it becomes virtually impossible to control Karryn, especially when there are crowds of NPCs involved (side jobs). It is quite absurd that once this get going, she'd be cumming like a retard just from being looked at or receiving dirty comments, and on harder difficulty levels, you may find yourself in a situation when she has cummed 20+ times in one scene, the resulting post orgasmic daze making you skip too many turns and you won't have a proper chance to suppress her pussy desires before it's too late.

It would be such a nice addition for ass-only fans to be able to equip Karryn with a sturdy chastity belt or chastity piercings, to bar the front hole from being used and turn the Warden into a truly dedicated buttslutt, with double or even triple anal capabilities, learned at the Gym for example (instead of the present lacklustre Gym minigame), or the Infirmary (where she could obtain progressively larger buttplugs, under the corruptive guidance of that mad doctor researching slimes).
just copy and paste the entire post in the game's thread because it is an excellent suggestion. I play on Secretary Mode btw, the game is enough grind as it is.

On another note, in this game called Urge To Molest If, you just can go full anal. It's a touch game (or molestation game). A fun game btw.

https://f95zone.to/threads/urge-to-molest-if-final-south-tree.49187/

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
The newest version of the game has so many exhibitionism related passives that at one point it becomes virtually impossible to control Karryn, especially when there are crowds of NPCs involved (side jobs). It is quite absurd that once this get going, she'd be cumming like a retard just from being looked at or receiving dirty comments, and on harder difficulty levels, you may find yourself in a situation when she has cummed 20+ times in one scene, the resulting post orgasmic daze making you skip too many turns and you won't have a proper chance to suppress her pussy desires before it's too late.

It would be such a nice addition for ass-only fans to be able to equip Karryn with a sturdy chastity belt or chastity piercings, to bar the front hole from being used and turn the Warden into a truly dedicated buttslutt, with double or even triple anal capabilities, learned at the Gym for example (instead of the present lacklustre Gym minigame), or the Infirmary (where she could obtain progressively larger buttplugs, under the corruptive guidance of that mad doctor researching slimes).
Jesus, that sounds magnificent: Karryn's Prison with a true buttslut mode and anal toys. I would hurl money at that.

Reactions: Bloodguard

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022

geez - that sounds like the dream. I half considered the difficulty of modding the text and image positions slightly so the goblins would rim instead of lick her pussy, but I never decided to go for it. If the game had double/triple anal or anal with the big yeti's at the end that would be GOAT.

kakulbka

Jan 10, 2018

depravedmonk

Dec 31, 2023

The mod KP Deviancy ( ) lets user set Chastity on Karryn allowing her to prevent vagina or butt from getting stuffed. So for anal sex, the edict Loophole prevents prisoners from vaginal sex and increases all anal desire requirements. Also, there is another edict in the mod Guard Play ( ) called Raise the stakes Anal Beads that equips anal beads toy to Karryn.

lina199

May 6, 2022
The mod KP Deviancy ( ) lets user set Chastity on Karryn allowing her to prevent vagina or butt from getting stuffed. So for anal sex, the edict Loophole prevents prisoners from vaginal sex and increases all anal desire requirements. Also, there is another edict in the mod Guard Play ( ) called Raise the stakes Anal Beads that equips anal beads toy to Karryn.
Do you know where to extract the file?

Nov 23, 2023
BONUS: I have included brief bonus sections on favorite comic/hentai and 3D artists with effective uses of anal. See notes!

Anal-emphasis ranking for games, 3D artists, and 2D/Comic artists:
Since your list includes videos, you may wish to include the PANGXXX Collection. It's not a game, it's just videos, but they feature a lot of extremely high quality anal.

The thread's description is sad though.

Reactions: ryxp and kakulbka

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Last edited:

Tokinomemoru

Aug 4, 2020
Alright guys and gals this is it. I've been working most of the weekend on compiling a bunch of anal content into a list. This is a compilation of all the games referenced in the "best anal game" threads I've found as well as a review of the ones I've played.

I made some disclaimers/notes on the first tab/sheet (see all tabs in bottom left corner). Before commenting about the spreadsheet or if you would like to make suggesting read them!

The tl:dr is:
1. I generally only make time for games that appear high quality (4+ star rating with 10+ reviews)
2. The purpose of this list is to save users (interested in anal) time in finding their next fap.
3. If you're going to list a recommendation here on the thread, share what % of penetrative sex scenes are anal vs vag. Best case we're looking for 50%+
4. Writing and visuals trump everything for my overall recommendation rating (but anal rating is separate from this).

final: avoid far right column for spoilers on game ranking tab.

BONUS: I have included brief bonus sections on favorite comic/hentai and 3D artists with effective uses of anal. See notes!

Anal-emphasis ranking for games, 3D artists, and 2D/Comic artists:
Great list, thanks for the hard work. I only have a problem that i cant remove it from my one.drive shared files list. Nothing i am doing is removing it. Can you revoke the access to it from your side please? Kirukato Tokinomemoru is the account name

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes