Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
Two Geordie lads prepare for the next chapter of life as they finish school,
and head to university but one has been keeping a big secret from his best mate.
Will their friendship be tested when the secret is uncovered?
Watch the story unfold through the eyes of either friend in this adult visual novel that may be light on game play but is heavy on story.
Play through the first 2 chapters for free here on itch, chapter 3 is available now on my Patreon page.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-09-14
Developer: Faenon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Looks like lots of hot family members the MC will not get to bang, unless a tag is missing.
Pass for me, but best of luck Dev. (y)
that may be because this is not a game about fucking your family, but a story about two friends going to university and one of them is going to transition and how they handle the situation. not all games have to be about incest.

Last edited:

Clockwork83

Mar 23, 2018
Haha, I never forget to teach that to the sports friends from Murica. Especially that there is no such thing as “Soccer”! :WeSmart:
View attachment 4019790
View attachment 4019791
You can also say "Handegg".
'Linguistically creative students at the University of Oxford in the 1880s distinguished between the sports of “rugger” (rugby football) and “assoccer” (association football). The latter term was further shortened to “soccer” (sometimes spelled “socker”), and the name quickly spread beyond the campus.'

'The word soccer was a recognised way of referring to association football in the UK until around the 1970s, when it began to be perceived incorrectly as an Americanism. For fans who are more interested in other codes of football, within their sporting community, the use of the word football may refer to their own code.'

or we could call it 'American Football' which is what the difference is, and stop making it like America even made the word Soccer up in the first place. 7 seconds of a google search and boom, you too can see that America didn't bastardize everything in the world. Most 'English' has been changed by Britain, but somehow, ALL the places they spread their language to around the world during 'let's rule the planet phase of their life' are the people who are just in the wrong.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Wow, I like the Story.
I had at work a trans girl (Melissa) and we were friends. She was rly nice to talk to. We talked a bit about her transition and she moved to Ireland to start the new life as a Girl now. She was not accepted from her parents after comming out.

This Story showes me how hard it was for her to talk to them. I'm a bit touched now and understand a bit more the situation she was going throu. I miss her a bit, but everyone moved on after the company closed down.
I apriciate the good storyline.

Thanks, G.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Cute first couple of chapters.
Looking forward to seeing where it takes the characters.
As always a littel concerned when you start doing seperate plotlines for the two characters one is almost certainly bound to get more attention.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
'Linguistically creative students at the University of Oxford in the 1880s distinguished between the sports of “rugger” (rugby football) and “assoccer” (association football). The latter term was further shortened to “soccer” (sometimes spelled “socker”), and the name quickly spread beyond the campus.'

'The word soccer was a recognised way of referring to association football in the UK until around the 1970s, when it began to be perceived incorrectly as an Americanism. For fans who are more interested in other codes of football, within their sporting community, the use of the word football may refer to their own code.'

or we could call it 'American Football' which is what the difference is, and stop making it like America even made the word Soccer up in the first place. 7 seconds of a google search and boom, you too can see that America didn't bastardize everything in the world. Most 'English' has been changed by Britain, but somehow, ALL the places they spread their language to around the world during 'let's rule the planet phase of their life' are the people who are just in the wrong.
Oh God, I never thought I'd come across THIS dumb debate on here. :/

Also, what exactly is going on with the "futa/trans" tag here? (Boy, talk about words being used/misused.) Is it just we get an option to play as trans? And which way are they going here? The one character looks a lot like a FTM classmate I had once.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes