Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
True.
Transmitting colloquial sentences is very complicated.
I honestly expected worse criticism.:pJJ
Actually I'm usually pretty mild about judgment when the game version is 0.1, I recommend using slight skippable delays between scenes so you get transitions that don't feel chaotic. Other than that, the concept of the story isn't bad. I prefer the slutwife-type of NTR or the swinging type, if you're familiar with the Stag & Vixen relationships ;) It's a relationship based on mutual 'cheating' but the partners are both aware of it, there may be jealousy but there is no humiliation, after the Vixen fucks her boytoy you revenge fuck her making the sex more exciting and rougher. To a Vixen other lovers are just tools to turn the Stag on. This works both ways, the Stag fucks other women to make the Vixen horny and jealous. I hope you'll take a similar approach for this game :D

mizares

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Actually I'm usually pretty mild about judgment when the game version is 0.1, I recommend using slight skippable delays between scenes so you get transitions that don't feel chaotic. Other than that, the concept of the story isn't bad. I prefer the slutwife-type of NTR or the swinging type, if you're familiar with the Stag & Vixen relationships ;) It's a relationship based on mutual 'cheating' but the partners are both aware of it, there may be jealousy but there is no humiliation, after the Vixen fucks her boytoy you revenge fuck her making the sex more exciting and rougher. To a Vixen other lovers are just tools to turn the Stag on. This works both ways, the Stag fucks other women to make the Vixen horny and jealous. I hope you'll take a similar approach for this game :D
I'll look at the transitions, although I don't quite understand it. And for me, infidelities always have to be consented.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I really like the story of the friends in the middle of the couple, can't wait to see your progress (moments alone between kara and rook hehe :devilish:)

Reactions: lexlutha

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's an early version, so I'm sure it will all be improved, but...

I got quality entertainment just from all the instances of "he" instead of "she", or the other way around.

Fat bald dude, at first, was sayin his boyfriend left him, then it changed to his wife. Then every sentence went from he to she back to he. lol

The wife is actually pretty ugly, too. That may just be my opinion, but no way could I get excited watching her get boned. haha
To each their own, I guess.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

mizares

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
It's an early version, so I'm sure it will all be improved, but...

I got quality entertainment just from all the instances of "he" instead of "she", or the other way around.

Fat bald dude, at first, was sayin his boyfriend left him, then it changed to his wife. Then every sentence went from he to she back to he. lol

The wife is actually pretty ugly, too. That may just be my opinion, but no way could I get excited watching her get boned. haha
To each their own, I guess.
It is true, I will look more carefully for the next one.
I don't think she is ugly but that is very personal.

Reactions: FookU2
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes