Seeking Best mind control focusing on one victim

Hawkes0100

Aug 30, 2017
So, on another binge looking for something mind control specific. Looking for a MC game with a focus on one victim. Something with a much slower process. I'm less interested in a trainer approach but I'm willing to take that

I really enjoy the process of mind control rather than the end result. So I'm looking for a story that digs into and explores that. I've played dreams of desire, snow daze and stuff like that. But I was looking for a game with mind control and that story focus and slow process and one victim or girl for that good story?

Reactions: BadIdea102

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think SKA is most on-point for that, although it's for the MC unlike the games you mentioned. It's slower and more gradual than anything else I've played, and has actual moral degeneration, not just sexual corruption.

Cyberslayers is another one to check out, the progression is more free, but the game is much more rape-focused.

IoY is a trainer with mind control-ish themes focused on the antagonist.

PK and i think HPM focus on possession, so up to you if you consider it mind-control.

There's also this but it's honestly kinda rubbish compared to the others.

Reactions: seekerofslaanesh

Hawkes0100

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for these! I have played insight of you but not to the latest update. I should have specified, I'm more interested in male protagonist, but I will check the others out