Best TimeStamps, Unconditional Love Girl (poll) !!!!!!!

Favorite TimeStamps , Unconditional Love Girl

• Dr River

Votes: 130 15.4%
  • Gaz

Votes: 130 15.4%
  • Heather

Votes: 150 17.8%
  • Juliana

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • Maureen

Votes: 128 15.2%
  • Molly

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • Monika

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Mrs. Derlington

Votes: 52 6.2%
  • Veronika

Votes: 358 42.5%
  • Other ( Candice, Officer Riggs, Rachel, The Mayor)

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

My friend El bacca Del Chew try to influence this Election with this unexpected extraordinary Edition of " La Gazette " ( incredible and amazing work my friend, big compliments from me ) (y) (y) (y)

But my main source , ( Policemen Levine of the Cougar's commissariat is my family friend ) told me just 5 minutes ago that Nika it's not anymore under arrest , she was immediately released and all charges cancelled...
So don't believe so much to what El Bacca wrote , he is French , he likes Gossip and you know French people like Milf :p

So this election is still valid and every other kind of pressure and attempt to change the actual popular and regular result will be directly checked by Officer Riggs.

Now i must go ; i just bought 2 tickets in the first row for the preview of Cocoon 4 . I was waiting so much for this sequel ...
To make you more jealous ... the second ticket is for Heather ....;)

Mar 26, 2018
Nice poll..Of course my vote goes for my sweetheart :love: Gaz :love:..I really like the expansion of the story and the groping on her from Mr. Oline i just hope is not anything forced on her and she is doing it willingly..Also it seems that she will have the opportunity to convince Bacon using her body in the future..Maybe MC can watch or even better participate ?

thebigo147

Jun 17, 2019
Thanks so much to the creators for this superb game! I don't recall laughing out loud at one of these games and yelling "NO" when the words "To Be Continued" came up on the screen. Super sexy characters, beautiful renderings, great story line, surprising twists, and great sense of humor ... Great drama and cliff hanger ending ... Bravo!!!!! Best game I've played by far.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks so much to the creators for this superb game! I don't recall laughing out loud at one of these games and yelling "NO" when the words "To Be Continued" came up on the screen. Super sexy characters, beautiful renderings, great story line, surprising twists, and great sense of humor ... Great drama and cliff hanger ending ... Bravo!!!!! Best game I've played by far.
Thank you for the kind words! :D Happy that you enjoy it so much as well!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
My top 3 - Juliana, Heather, Dr River.
But also I like Molly (when she was without glasses, I think they looks too big).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I really liked Jenny (Old Man Jones daughter, who disappeared few years ago). She was only on these four photos... It would be great if developers added her to the game in future. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
With the new chapter that will released soon , i think i'll make a new poll, with the Teen version of main characters and ofc with the arrive of J....... ;)

Reactions: Motkeyz

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Well at least one my two favorites won (Nika), but I'm a bit sad Maureen didn't do more I mean she's the absolute character in this game for me (though she doesn't have that much appearance).
Oh wait looking at carefully she's still 4th I shouldn't complain.

Hugo Mungo Bass said:
(regarding gaz)
i just hope is not anything forced on her and she is doing it willingly..Also it seems that she will have the opportunity to convince Bacon using her body in the future..Maybe MC can watch or even better participate ?
Honestly I couldn't help but notice the few hints toward sharing/swinging in the game so far (or maybe I just interpreted them as hints since I like it), even if I assume that even if it happens it will remain optional since some people dislike that. There was that conversation with Gaz yes, but also one with Maureen at the hospital (with mc and bacon), and I would be surprised if Nika didn't want to fuck her father (thus potential threesome with MC) considering her attitude so far. Bacon's mom could do Bacon and MC at the same time, once again considering her attitude so far.
Well all of this is just personal hope for now, we'll see.

Last edited:

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
The new chapter disappointed me with the content and was pretty short... From the new characters I like Lorraine. Can't wait to see the naughty content between MC and her. It's pretty risky idea considering how menacing her husband looks, but she's definitely worth it. :)
Also I like Ava.

Last edited: