3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
thumb.jpg

Overview:
You are stuck at home living with your father and sister.
The constant nagging about your lifestyle motivates you to start saving up the money, so you can move out and live on your own.
Your older sister Zoe is celebrating her anniversary with her boyfriend Jacky today though, and it looks like she is having her own special plans.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-10
Release Date: 2023-03-10
Developer: Zeltos F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: Under 1 Hour
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

scrn2.PNG scrnnsfw1.PNG scrnnsfw2.PNG scrnnsfw3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Go ahead and create a support ticket for a Developer badge.
Good luck.

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023

Give your Sister all of your money, fuck her ass, cum on her face, and realize that you are now broke.
Extremely short game. Less than 2 minutes when skipping dialog probably closer to 10 if you read everything.
Not sure if troll or not considering the protagonist never touches his sister and never cums on her face lmao

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Not sure if troll or not considering the protagonist never touches his sister and never cums on her face lmao
More like I skipped the dialog and went off of the tags. Still doesn't change much of anything.

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
Cute, but hopefully you make longer stuff in the future.
Probably not. Because i am using RL Sets i am very limited to the content i can use in one game. Finding Sets of the same F-Model with the same M-Model with similiar resolution and lighting is hard. And i do not want to drag out a 10 minute story into 45 minutes just to have the same scene anyways. I thougt adding the diffrent endings would satisfy people a little more then it did apparently.

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
More like I skipped the dialog and went off of the tags. Still doesn't change much of anything.
I mean, the thread mentions it is less then an hour long. You skipped through it and saw 1 of 4 endings and comment about it being extremly short. It just makes you look like the typa guy that goes to the library to look at the pictures in the book and then trying to tell your friends about the story. I am sorry if this sounded hostile but i would rather make a bunch of short stories then work a year on a giant project just so people who skip through it anyway will say "at least it was not short"

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Give your Sister all of your money, fuck her ass, cum on her face, and realize that you are now broke.
Extremely short game. Less than 2 minutes when skipping dialog probably closer to 10 if you read everything.
Nah, even better. Give your sister all your money to look at her ass and watch her and her bf fuck, then she offers to let you cum on her face if you pay her more money but your card gets declined and the game ends.
Also if you don't give her any money at all the game just breaks and shows a picture of your computer with no text. :LOL:

Dev is an S class troll, lol.

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
How can she be the best, and worst, sister? She fucks everyone but you?

Why not name the game: "I'm a cuck, and my sister lets me lick other guy's cum from her worn out pussy"

Or did I miss the premise of the name of the game, and she's really a virgin who teases everyone, including me?

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote