Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
That's no lie, every once in a while I'll hit up E621 to check out some of the weirder tags, pretty sure one is something along the lines of "Where is your god now". Makes me feel way better about some of the shit I'm into. Like, I'm into some weird stuff sometimes, but that stuff is just on a whole other level.
lol I'm pretty sure if aliens came down and greeted us, no matter what weird exoskeleton having, vomit-inducing smelling, mucus producing, bug face they have...there will be furries marrying them.

In that way, there's something beautiful about how tolerant of differences a section of the population can be.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Wow, BestiLF updated, and still not working with the latest SDK to make the AR Working without Experimental mode... what a good job... I adapted my AR application in one day, and we're still waiting for BestiLF...

Feb 24, 2019
Wow, BestiLF updated, and still not working with the latest SDK to make the AR Working without Experimental mode... what a good job... I adapted my AR application in one day, and we're still waiting for BestiLF...
I'm still waiting for the covid update that lets you interact and animate the models you upload instead of just standing there.

Msty12

Jan 15, 2022
Run the launcher once, let it update then close it BEFORE installing the crack

It's not a key but a modified DLL you need to replace in "Besti Launcher\GameData\Launcher\Besti Launcher X_Data\Managed" directory.

If everything is fine you don't need a key anymore.

UPDATE:

The update didn't reset the crack, it didn't even change the file, I guess he change something elsewhere. Sorry guys but I will let it down for this one, not enough new stuff to motivate me to find another way.

BUT, the new content can be unlocked with this key:

Pls make a video

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Can't tell if I've not installed the unlocker properly or the game just hasn't been getting any updates recently.

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Here is the January Ultros key :3 . Enjoy ^^
Thanks for posting, and also letting me confirm that there's been no new update since the end of November. Over 2 months without a single update, even though the news tab on the launcher said in january that there should be weekly updates coming out...

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes