Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Demonlier321

Oct 2, 2017
So basically a vr experience with nothing at all in it unless you pay them money.. so basically this is second life for bronies
yep and im not gonna pay money for a 3d pony game when i can literally use sfm or any other project to make a sexual scene and animation im sorry but ppl who give you a free download but you have to pay to play it is a huge waste of time downloading this game thinking free game just to be brought to a screen saying i have no downloads go to the download tab of the game OOOOOOOH you have to pay to play for the scenes not a member? too bad download a pointless game unless you have member ship which they expect money for a free download with a key which you can only get as a member gtfo of here.... thats the dumbest thing i heard in my life ffs Tf2 did better at least it was f2p only thing you had to pay was if you wanted to give your character unique Cosmetics some were expensive but thats what make a real game more wantable not some stupid download launcher that gives you a window with no content and have to pay for it you can literally play Shf and still get off to it for free!!! my opinion BIG WASTE OF TIME and WASTE OF MONEY!

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
yep and im not gonna pay money for a 3d pony game when i can literally use sfm or any other project to make a sexual scene and animation im sorry but ppl who give you a free download but you have to pay to play it is a huge waste of time downloading this game thinking free game just to be brought to a screen saying i have no downloads go to the download tab of the game OOOOOOOH you have to pay to play for the scenes not a member? too bad download a pointless game unless you have member ship which they expect money for a free download with a key which you can only get as a member gtfo of here.... thats the dumbest thing i heard in my life ffs Tf2 did better at least it was f2p only thing you had to pay was if you wanted to give your character unique Cosmetics some were expensive but thats what make a real game more wantable not some stupid download launcher that gives you a window with no content and have to pay for it you can literally play Shf and still get off to it for free!!! my opinion BIG WASTE OF TIME and WASTE OF MONEY!
You can find a crack a few pages ago

Dec 23, 2020
If you're playing 2D on PC, you now need to hold right-click to enable the cursor and then left-click.
I tried this myself because I have the same problem reignpapillon did, but nothing happened. I still can't teleport or interact with anything. I can't place friends down anywhere, despite multiple attempts at clicking and right-clicking and holding buttons, and I can only move the POV using the WASD keys.

I don't know if it's just because I'm using a trackpad in lieu of a real mouse or if it's something else.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Where did you get the .dll? Isn't there supposed to be a download that unlocks all content?
Here there is a patch that allows you to download and play without a key, I don’t know if it spoils something in the game, but it seems to work

dox3591

Nov 13, 2021
Thanks!

So, with that new information, I worked on a new patch to avoid keys :

It was made fast enough to be shitty and have some weirdness, but it works for now.
Oh no, I found using the patch in the latest game version will no longer get the "make friends" option, and a part of the map is missing:unsure:

Reactions: LeonardPetula

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Oh no, I found using the patch in the latest game version will no longer get the "make friends" option, and a part of the map is missing:unsure:
The patch only act on your capacity to bypass keys, if there's stuff missing, that's because that's how it is now

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Whenever I try to download anything from the launcher the application stops working and it seems to be an error with the GameAssembly DLL file, any help is appreciated.

Dec 23, 2020
I sadly can't get the Besti Unlocker patch files to work with Wine on Linux, as attempting to start the launcher from Lutris, with these files copied over to the Launcher directory, fires an error stating: "Failed to initialize graphics. Make sure you have DirectX 11 installed, have up to date drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializeEngineGraphics failed"

Guess I'm kinda stuck waiting for the keys right now. :HideThePain:

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I don't understand why wait for keys etc. if there is a patch that removes the need for keys? I've been using it for quite some time and it works quite well.

Reactions: Sneaky Weasel

naamah

Jul 9, 2017
Not everyone gets the Unlocker to Work.. or can speak russian... XD I now did use google translate to register me on the site and download the unlocker.. and it seems to work.

EDIT: It works for me ^^

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes