Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 23, 2020
Here is a link to a patch giving full access to all content. It must be unpacked into the folder with the replacement game. In my case C:\Program Files\Besti Launcher

I've tried doing this in a Win10 virtual machine where I had to run the Besti .exe installer. I remember when the unlocker did actually work flawlessly for me, but trying it now doesn't seem to work for me. It still shows the red padlocks beside all the downloads.

Screenshot_20221007_213432.png

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Can someone post their Gameassembly.dll file please, I'm trying to fix an issue with my launcher stopping when I try to download anything.

Dec 23, 2020
Can someone post their Gameassembly.dll file please, I'm trying to fix an issue with my launcher stopping when I try to download anything.
Sure, . I can't attach dll files to forum posts so I had to upload it somewhere else.

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Sure, . I can't attach dll files to forum posts so I had to upload it somewhere else.
Well shit, can you upload it again? it got deleted before I could get to it, I'll keep an eye out for your post now that I know someone is responding and thanks for posting it in the first place.

Dec 23, 2020
Well shit, can you upload it again? it got deleted before I could get to it, I'll keep an eye out for your post now that I know someone is responding and thanks for posting it in the first place.
Damn, I dunno how that happened. No worries though, . If that gets deleted too, I'd have to try another method.

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Damn, I dunno how that happened. No worries though, . If that gets deleted too, I'd have to try another method.
yep deleted too, it's understandable why they remove them as dll files can have some malicious shit put in them

EDIT:
I would suggest posting the file on anonfile or gofile etc, though you might need to put it in a .rar archive first.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2020
yep deleted too, it's understandable why they remove them as dll files can have some malicious shit put in them

EDIT:
I would suggest posting the file on anonfile or gofile etc, though you might need to put it in a .rar archive first.
That is very much true. I considered uploading it onto Anonfiles anyway if it did get deleted a second time.

Reactions: Mariarockt

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
That is very much true. I considered uploading it onto Anonfiles anyway if it did get deleted a second time.
Thanks man, just tried it and still the same error so the issue is definitely on my end.
Gonna give a VM a try and see if it works out for me then, gonna post the results that just in case it ends up helping anyone.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I've tried doing this in a Win10 virtual machine where I had to run the Besti .exe installer. I remember when the unlocker did actually work flawlessly for me, but trying it now doesn't seem to work for me. It still shows the red padlocks beside all the downloads.

View attachment 1918934
Are you sure you unpacked the correct path with replacement? Potos that we have the same launchers and patches, but everything works for me. If you want, I can record a video with the installation of the patch and a demonstration of its work

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
How to open other scenes? Only 3 are available to me, this is a camp (day), a cave and some kind of secret basement with natural horses

Dec 23, 2020
Are you sure you unpacked the correct path with replacement? Potos that we have the same launchers and patches, but everything works for me. If you want, I can record a video with the installation of the patch and a demonstration of its work
Sure, you could record a demo video if you want. I wasn't entirely sure myself if I extracted everything correctly myself lol

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
I mean, my patch is literally JUST bypassing the keys in all possible ways.
If it crash, that means that there's an issue with BepInEx on specific setup.
So you should google why BepInEx isn't working instead.

Of course, I confirm it still works, and will works until the developer patch that.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Is there any sort of free-play with the ponies, or is it only the canned animations so far? Are they responsive to touch or anything or is it just 'VR' in that it will play on your headset but doesn't really have much interactivity?

Reactions: forcedtosignup43
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes