Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
What do the keys unlock anyway? I can see a summary of what it SAYS keys unlock in game, but not like, an actual discrete list so I'm not even really sure.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
What do the keys unlock anyway? I can see a summary of what it SAYS keys unlock in game, but not like, an actual discrete list so I'm not even really sure.
Different keys unlock different games, not sure which one unlocks which since I've been using Ultros keys and the crack for months

And how does one use said crack on page 11?
Copy the folder in the zip file and paste it in BestiVR\Besti Launcher

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Different keys unlock different games, not sure which one unlocks which since I've been using Ultros keys and the crack for months

Copy the folder in the zip file and paste it in BestiVR\Besti Launcher
Tried the copy and paste with the game crack, it does not work. Only have been having luck with ultros keys.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
Tried the copy and paste with the game crack, it does not work. Only have been having luck with ultros keys.
Well sorry then, I can't help you more than that, I didn't make the crack and I'm know absolutely nothing about coding and such.
I just pasted the GameData folder in BestiVR\Besti Launcher and it worked. Maybe the launcher changed since? I don't know

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
It works, use it correctly.
You merge the gamedata folder with the one in your game folder, and everything will just works.
Maybe check your antivirus if maybe it delete something

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
As far as I can tell it doesn't necessarily look like much has changed, it's just that content that used to require certain keys no longer does. So if you're looking at your keys and wondering why you still don't have any, it's because the crack doesn't touch that, and is just making them unnecessary instead.

karambula

May 1, 2021
There are minor updates, but basically no actual content being added. Author claims to be transitioning to Besti X, which according to socials should have a new release this month. I wouldn't hold high expectations, but to be fair they also claimed to achieve complete code cross-compatibility between 9 and X, so at least there's that. Here's the trello link provided by the author.

I've also attached the September fan key, but I personally recommend using the crack provided, especially since it gives access to the most recent release (whereas the fan key doesn't, and the other tiers are too steep imo given the circumstances).

To elaborate on
if you're looking at your keys and wondering why you still don't have any, it's because the crack doesn't touch that, and is just making them unnecessary instead.
If, when downloading a release, it just shows "Install" rather than key requirements - the crack worked.

Lolicoom

Sep 12, 2022
The launcher now allows me to download whatever I wish using the crack. However, when I do, the game runs as a "trial version" and still doesn't allow me to access things like character creation.

edit: sorry, I just had to click refresh in the launcher

Last edited:
Reactions: RLLike

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
It works, use it correctly.
You merge the gamedata folder with the one in your game folder, and everything will just works.
Maybe check your antivirus if maybe it delete something
Does the crack also unlock the features from the ultros key? Or does it just let you install and run the game as if using a standard key?

Reactions: thatfucker

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
I just tried updating Besti9 with the unlocker and it worked just fine
I have been doing the drag and drop for the unlocker and copy and paste for the unlocker. It does work but takes time to work on my end. How fast does it unlock the updates on your end?

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
I have been doing the drag and drop for the unlocker and copy and paste for the unlocker. It does work but takes time to work on my end. How fast does it unlock the updates on your end?
I don't really understand what you mean. I installed the unlocker months ago and didn't touch it since.
I just opend the launcher, waited a few second to be connected to the server and just downloaded it

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
I don't really understand what you mean. I installed the unlocker months ago and didn't touch it since.
I just opend the launcher, waited a few second to be connected to the server and just downloaded it
I'll have to try it your way and see what happens. In this thread about the unlocker, there are different ways others here have tried using the unlocker tool and it worked for them. That is what I was referring to.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes