Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Here link willbe delete in 31day
How exactly does the link work? I have clicked it, the page for it wants to load but the page ends up blank. Also right clicked and chose the first option to "open link in new tab". Still loading and nothing is happening. AM I doing something wrong here?

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
How exactly does the link work? I have clicked it, the page for it wants to load but the page ends up blank. Also right clicked and chose the first option to "open link in new tab". Still loading and nothing is happening. AM I doing something wrong here?
Works for me.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Site is down for some reason not only this link

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Just to make sure, I tested AGAIN a clean install with my unlocker, IT WORKS.
No need of keys.

Just remember that NOW the game is also protected, so if the game get an update, it need to be updated too.

I just want to make sure everything is understood here.
So, latest versions unlocked:
Launcher: 2.27
Besti 9: 9.108

Reactions: Askwer

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
There is still regular subscribestar posts, so the dev team is doing SOMETHING, though I'll be honest. I'm not exactly sure what that something is because they're working on several projects at once and i really have trouble following wtf the patreon posts are supposed to be saying.

So I guess, work is still being done but who the fuck knows.

Reactions: sonicmaste

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Last key from me. I pause my Subscription for half a year. Not many content for me.
2023 january Fan key
The new key just unlocks a perk that you need? Or does it unlock more when updates come out?

NikBlack

Dec 6, 2018
Tried it out after about a year, maybe two. I am disappointed so far because I just don't really see any positive changes, problems that were problems then are still problems now.

-Avatars aren't all that pleasant to look at. Customization is lackluster at best.
-Sounds are fine if a bit underwhelming, but voicelines quickly become repetitive, and they don't feel natural.
-Models are fine but could be better.
-It takes an annoyingly long time to get into a playable area. Fancy fade in and fade out effects are hardly necessary, and creating an avatar is annoyingly long as well, at least in 2D. All that fancy stuff would be fine if it could be disabled.

Overall, it is fine, but I feel like the progress is too slow, and some things I believe need to be changed or improved remain the same. I will likely visit in another year or two and see where it's all then.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes