Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 21, 2023
I used the info on posts #247 and #249 and it worked. Everything unlocked and I was able to download. However, the character creator doesn't seem to work so I have to manually input character files. Maybe the crack only unlocked older versions?

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
Guys, I was without a computer for a long time and now I don't know how to install this game again, can anyone help me?

Drezooo

Oct 10, 2021
I used the info on posts #247 and #249 and it worked. Everything unlocked and I was able to download. However, the character creator doesn't seem to work so I have to manually input character files. Maybe the crack only unlocked older versions?
where do you unpack it? i cant seem to find it.

Mar 21, 2023
where do you unpack it? i cant seem to find it.
I forgot. Sorry. I know it was a few folders deep. I think its mention somewhere earlier in this chat. You could use the search button at the top to locate it. The device I am on right now doesn't have it working so u may need to be on pc.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
One last reminder about how the crack works, up to that point I stayed simple on that to avoid patched versions.
- You don't need keys
- Everything that need keys is working
- The crack apply to the launcher, then to the game. That mean you have to download the game, and crack it too. That also mean it need to be cracked again after any update. Either the crack will still works, or need update and you should send me a message if that's the case.
Please, make sure that you place the game part of the crack into the correct folder in your setup, as folder name change for each versions.

Also, I didn't tested that crack for a long time now, I only try to maintain it in a working state, I let you test it on the long term.

Treky

Apr 21, 2022
One last reminder about how the crack works, up to that point I stayed simple on that to avoid patched versions.
- You don't need keys
- Everything that need keys is working
- The crack apply to the launcher, then to the game. That mean you have to download the game, and crack it too. That also mean it need to be cracked again after any update. Either the crack will still works, or need update and you should send me a message if that's the case.
Please, make sure that you place the game part of the crack into the correct folder in your setup, as folder name change for each versions.

Also, I didn't tested that crack for a long time now, I only try to maintain it in a working state, I let you test it on the long term.
The crack still work for downloading new version but even by renaming the crack file to match the new version name you don't have acces to patreon feature like custom home or the horse in spring farm

Carl1237

May 21, 2018
Thanks!

So, with that new information, I worked on a new patch to avoid keys :
(2.27 (9 - 1022))
(YOU NEED TO REINSTALL THE CRACK AFTER THE GAME IS INSTALLED/UPDATED)

It was made fast enough to be shitty and have some weirdness, but it works for now.
Dunno if anyone already did this but I just wanted to make a post that makes it absolutely clear how to use the crack, as it took me a bit to figure out.
Download: The besti launcher, a patreon key(The one that comes with the zip file downloaded here is fine), and the crack file featured in post #211 in this thread(quoted above).

1. Delete any previous besti files if you have them and install the launcher. Update the launcher if it says you need to.
2. Open the launcher and use your patreon key to get Past Access. (Past access is no longer a thing. No clue if this step has any effect anymore.)
3. Close the launcher and navigate to your install directory of besti, aka drive:\Program Files\Besti Launcher.
4. In the directory go to GameData and then replace the "Launcher" folder in the directory with the one from the crack, aka Besti Unlocker ect.\GameData\Launcher. Confirm to overwrite the files if asked.
5. Open the launcher and you should be able to download all the besti files now. Download Besti 9.
6. After downloading go to your install directory and navigate to Applications\Besti_9_version.
7. Go back to the crack and find Besti Unlocker ect.\GameData\Applications\Besti_9_51. (Note: The version numbers between the crack and the current version will be different but the files inside will still work.)
8. Replace the files inside the directory with the ones from inside the crack. Confirm to overwrite the files if asked.

You should now have it working. If you get a popup with a purple logo and an error that goes away after a second something's wrong with your files and you'll have to delete your install directory and start over.

Updated May 2024

Last edited:

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
Dunno if anyone already did this but I just wanted to make a post that makes it absolutely clear how to use the crack, as it took me a bit to figure out.

Download: The besti launcher, a patreon key(The one that comes with the zip file downloaded here is fine), and the crack file

Download: The besti launcher, a patreon key(The one that comes with the zip file downloaded here is fine), and the crack file featured in post #211 in this thread(quoted above).

1. Delete any previous besti files if you have them and install the launcher. Update the launcher if it says you need to.
2. Open the launcher and use your patreon key to get Past Access.
3. Close the launcher and navigate to your install directory of besti, aka drive:\Program Files\Besti Launcher.
4. In the directory go to GameData and then replace the "Launcher" folder in the directory with the one from the crack, aka Besti Unlocker ect.\GameData\Launcher. Confirm to overwrite the files if asked.
5. Open the launcher and you should be able to download all the besti files now. Download Besti 9.
6. After downloading go to your install directory and navigate to Applications\Besti_9_version.
7. Go back to the crack and find Besti Unlocker ect.\GameData\Applications\Besti_9_version.
8. Replace the files in the directory with the ones from the crack. Confirm to overwrite the files if asked.

You should now have it working. If you get a popup with a purple logo and an error that goes away after a second something's wrong with your files and you'll have to delete your install directory and start over.
I don't know if I did it correct however when I placed the crack at the launcher folder and tried to download Best 9 for some reason doesn't work for me

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Are alicorn bodies in yet? As in full size? I want to make Princess Celestia.
The only size in the game that I currently know of are small ponies and the regular sized ones. The only way You would be able to create Celestia would be to go into the friend maker and design her yourself.

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020

Download: The besti launcher, a patreon key(The one that comes with the zip file downloaded here is fine), and the crack file

2. Open the launcher and use your patreon key to get Past Access.
7. Go back to the crack and find Besti Unlocker ect.\GameData\Applications\Besti_9_version.
8. Replace the files in the directory with the ones from the crack. Confirm to overwrite the files if asked.

Thank you for the TUT, on how to use the crack. Much appreciated. But, so everyone can understand it batter, maybe a video TUT would help out as well :)

Carl1237

May 21, 2018
I don't know if I did it correct however when I placed the crack at the launcher folder and tried to download Best 9 for some reason doesn't work for me
When you crack the launcher properly, the lock icons on everything should be yellow and unlocked. Something before step 5 must not have worked. You could try starting over by deleting your install directory for besti(in program files on windows).
Remember you're just overwriting the "Launcher" folder in your install directory with the "Launcher" folder from the crack.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes