Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

For4Qu1ckBuck

Mar 15, 2020
I have the current ultros key loaded and it says extreme content is unlocked, but when I go into EqCy and try to spawn becky (The realistic mare) it just says I need extreme access
anybody else have this problem?
For some reason, you can only spawn those two in the Quad Test version

• Sad
Reactions: Tacopetey

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
I have the current ultros key loaded and it says extreme content is unlocked, but when I go into EqCy and try to spawn becky (The realistic mare) it just says I need extreme access
anybody else have this problem?
You can only use those models in the Quad Test version (as in "Quadruped Test" for the four legged critters.)

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
I came back hoping people will learn, but it's still a nightmare...
Once and for all: if the crack don't unlock something, you have to TELL ME WHAT IT IS and make sure crack vs Key on the exact same version have different result.

Until someone can give proper feedback, I'll not dig into it anymore.
As far as I can tell, the crack works and unlock everything that the keys does, cause they literally patch the key reader function...
As I don't play it anymore, I can't just guess "what is missing" from posts that just says randomly "it doesn't work", or "it doesn't unlock everything"

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
To be honest, I'm failing to understand one thing - crack developer says that game should not be launched through launcher, but how should I download the game then? Can someone please explain? I've tried to re-crack it before every launch, but it seems that launcher itself doesn't care about the crack, which brings us to the question above.
You can use the launcher to download stuff, the problem is that if you launch the game from the launcher, the crack don't work at all.

It's hard to tell why, two possibilities I think:
1- The launcher send as a parameter the keys, and we have none, so the game don't check the keys, and the crack don't apply
2- The launcher prevent "mods" due to how they're called

I honestly don't know, at one point, launcher and game was sharing more security stuff, and I never had the patience to dig enough to see what changed.

tenstars

Mar 30, 2021
Well, on the one hand, I am glad that he wants to make most of the content free, and for donators to do something exclusive, but on the other hand, it is clear that he does not do it of his own free will, which means that he will work less on the content, because now it will bring less money. And of course he knows that we're sitting here and emulating keys for free, so he's going to update the launcher's protection, although I don't understand why, considering that there aren't many of us here and he's going to make it all free anyway, but okay. Now we are waiting for what he decides to do there for free and what it will look like.

LScratch

Apr 2, 2023
On one hand, besti being made mostly free is kind of nice, I supported it for about 2 years from 2020 to 2022ish when there were few updates, (world stuff went on, sure) on the other, Im suprised its still supported, I stopped following it a year ago now, and il be amazed when I check it out if there are major updates to it. Might post here with what I see, might not.

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Game has updated the launcher, crack not working, must have crack (very addicted...)
Any and all help would be greatly appriciated.
Please, like I have said to a few others on this forum before you. Please chill out. I feel whenever someone has a spaz that nothing is working correctly, cry like a dead horse and scream like a dead cat. The key's for this game will be added when they are. I know that is a pain to wait but, hey life is life. And as for the crack for this game. You either figure it out and you make it work like it is intended to work or you don't. But please, chill out. I feel like I am a damn nanny for spoiled dwarf midgets :KEK:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes